Footballers & Wags #56 Get in loser, we’re going to Luton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t mind her she doesn’t take any tit on X

Happy Birthday 🥳 you can enjoy this fan fic

I know what you mean and if this fic is to be believed she has already slept with mine
SEVENTY CHAPTERS 😭

I don’t even think my Uni dissertation was that long
---
Exactly this!!!! I just couldn’t put my finger on the energy!
She’d tell you you look nice when you had lipstick on your face vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Alexis Mac Allister you have changed my life 😭❤ beautiful little argentine bastard

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Does it not feel to everyone else like Chelsea get penalties all the time? The occassions I actually watch they always get one🤣

Reactions: 13
Does it not feel to everyone else like Chelsea get penalties all the time? The occassions I actually watch they always get one🤣
YES! I swear Palmer scores one every game. I know purist hate all the “data” in the game, but I’d like to know where Chelsea would be without them.

Happy birthday to the only Arsenal fan I adore @Panda girl 04 🥳🥳🥳

• Heart
Who on earth are Man United going to put in defence for the game against Liverpool as both Varane and Evans have come off injured? I suspect it will be Maguire and Kambwala but it is unbelievable that all the centre-backs keep getting injured.

Last edited:
I like her to. Just needs to easy up on the botox, her face is so tight!
Need a link please for the Laura and Jack fan fiction 👀

It's my birthday today, so if Sheffield United could win all draw that would make my birthday a very good day.
Happy Birthday! I hope you’ve had a lovely one. All the best for tomorrow, may your stitches removal be as smooth as Arteta’s haircut ♥ xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Happy Birthday 🥳 you can enjoy this fan fic

Thank you for the link, i am intrigued.

I’m glad there’s a few more Arsenal fans on here for you now
We have a nice Arsenal group on here now. Good to show we are all not knobs.
Any other Arsenal fans out there please come and join are small but lovely group.

Thank you eveyone for the birthday love. Still can't do much but still had a great day.

• Heart
I can’t believe that:

1) Chelsea went from being 2-0 to conceding 2 in the time it took me to go to the pub loo.

2) That two of the most punchable faces in the league (Palmer sorry not sorry close your mouth lad & Garnacho) both scored

3) That Chelsea are now losing and that tit haircut has scored again.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I like her to. Just needs to easy up on the botox, her face is so tight!
Need a link please for the Laura and Jack fan fiction 👀

It's my birthday today, so if Sheffield United could win all draw that would make my birthday a very good day.
Happy Birthday!! Hope you have enjoyed your day and are doing ok ❤ Shame about the result 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 7
) That two of the most punchable faces in the league (Palmer sorry not sorry close your mouth lad & Garnacho) both scored
There are definitely some footballers that would still be a virgin if it wasn't for being a prem player.

may your stitches removal be as smooth as Arteta’s haircut ♥ xx
This 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Happy Birthday!! Hope you have enjoyed your day and are doing ok ❤ Shame about the result 😉
I did get a bit excited at 1-1 🤣
Thank you 💕

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve got Chelsea supporting friends sharing this old tweet all over my timeline 😂

Belle Silva might need to jump on Twitter and speak her truth again I fear…

• Haha
Well they just got another one which was either their 10th or 11th penalty of this season.
---
What the heck just happened?

I’ve got Chelsea supporting friends sharing this old tweet all over my timeline 😂

Belle Silva might need to jump on Twitter and speak her truth again I fear…
I spoke too soon, Belle Silva can stand down for tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thank you for the link, i am intrigued.

We have a nice Arsenal group on here now. Good to show we are all not knobs.
Any other Arsenal fans out there please come and join are small but lovely group.

Thank you eveyone for the birthday love. Still can't do much but still had a great day.
I’m saying hi as an Arsenal fan. Have been since Charlie Nicholas signed in 1983 so I’ve sat through a lot of boring games over the years! I have to keep it quiet in real life though as I’m surrounded by Spurs fans.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I take it all back, Cole Palmer, you beautiful boy, I’ll buy you salt & pepper chicken anytime you like my sweetie 🤩♥

CHELSEA CHELSEA!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.