Footballers & Wags #56 Get in loser, we’re going to Luton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Laura Woods annoy anyone else?
I don’t even know why.

And as we know I’m not really a fan of many commentators or pundits - so maybe it’s me…..😂
Loathe her!

Just everything about her makes me want to throw things at the TV. duck knows why.

Haven't a few of the footballers had an "episode" (to quote Walker) with her?

Reactions: 10
I don’t even know why.

And as we know I’m not really a fan of many commentators or pundits - so maybe it’s me…..😂
I can't look at her without thinking about the fanfic that a Tattler wrote about her and Jack Grealish

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I feel odd one out as I like her, tbf it might just be coz i'm a Laura :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I feel odd one out as I like her, tbf it might just be coz i'm a Laura :ROFLMAO:
I like her to. Just needs to easy up on the botox, her face is so tight!
Need a link please for the Laura and Jack fan fiction 👀

It's my birthday today, so if Sheffield United could win all draw that would make my birthday a very good day.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

It's my birthday today, so if Sheffield United could win all draw that would make my birthday a very good day.
Happy Birthday :D

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Happy Birthday. Hope you’re having a good one x

• Heart

happy birthday!! 🥳

• Heart
Happy Birthday to our lovely @Panda girl 04 my favourite Arsenal fan I’m glad there’s a few more Arsenal fans on here for you now. I hope you’ve had a lovely birthday and been spoilt from your hubby and kids ♥

Good luck tomorrow as well fingers crossed everything goes well ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Happy Birthday lovely!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don’t even know why.

She annoys the living tit outta me too. Like you I don’t even know why but I have an irrational hatred of that woman. My husband hates her too tho so not just us 😂
---
Happy birthday Panda Girl ❤ hope you have been spoiled rotten and have had a lovely day 😘 xx

• Heart
She annoys the living tit outta me too. Like you I don’t even know why but I have an irrational hatred of that woman. My husband hates her too tho so not just us 😂
---
Happy birthday Panda Girl ❤ hope you have been spoiled rotten and have had a lovely day 😘 xx
She gives me I’ll sleep with your boyfriend vibes

• Heart
Reactions: 15

I don’t mind her she doesn’t take any tit on X

Happy Birthday 🥳 you can enjoy this fan fic

She gives me I’ll sleep with your boyfriend vibes
I know what you mean and if this fic is to be believed she has already slept with mine

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.