Footballers & Wags #56 Get in loser, we’re going to Luton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I take it all back, Cole Palmer, you beautiful boy, I’ll buy you salt & pepper chicken anytime you like my sweetie 🤩♥

CHELSEA CHELSEA!
He is truly one of the most hideous and unfortunate looking people I have ever seen but what a player 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m saying hi as an Arsenal fan. Have been since Charlie Nicholas signed in 1983 so I’ve sat through a lot of boring games over the years! I have to keep it quiet in real life though as I’m surrounded by Spurs fans.
Hello and welcome 🤗 …..good to have you on what, for me, is the best and most fun part of the whole internet x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Man Utd and Chelsea saw there’d been a lot of boring games lately and went hold my beer
---
He is truly one of the most hideous and unfortunate looking people I have ever seen but what a player 😭
I work with a girl and she said Palmer and foden look like the two guys from the tv show Young Offenders and I laughed for about twenty minutes. It’s so mean but she isnt wrong 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
A Liverpool win and a United bottling session, happy early birthday to me 😂 I feel like everyone on this thread has had their bday within the last few months lol (mines is tomorrow so if anyone would like to send me any VVD nudes tomorrow is your chance).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
A Liverpool win and a United bottling session, happy early birthday to me 😂 I feel like everyone on this thread has had their bday within the last few months lol (mines is tomorrow so if anyone would like to send me any VVD nudes tomorrow is your chance).
Happy Birthday for Tomorrow as not sure when i'll be on x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Happy early birthday to you ♥. Hope you get VVD nudes. Mine was last week so feel free to send me any Van de Ven ones back ….💙 😂 x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
@BDY_97 i can’t provide the real thing (he’s chained to my bed) but from one red to another happy birthday 🥳

FBCD6D2E-E65E-4E3B-8C46-E07677F770FB.jpeg
9062F1B8-F5CA-4D77-9C80-122EBE043472.jpeg
BC59806A-A5D5-4768-B6F5-C8E83BE87AD0.jpeg
E445FFC1-0EF0-43F1-8364-DB5AD502B4A6.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Did it involve her having to pop to boots pharmacy for some antibiotics? 😂

I don’t mind her she doesn’t take any tit on X

Happy Birthday 🥳 you can enjoy this fan fic

I know what you mean and if this fic is to be believed she has already slept with mine
That's the one!
I enjoyed it but it leaves a strong impression on the reader (clearly as I read it more than a year ago and still associate Laura Woods with it)

Reactions: 6
About 90% of Palmer's goals this season have been penalties.What a game though.

Happy Birthday for Tomorrow as not sure when i'll be on x
Thank you lovely, and sorry about your “twats” as you call them tonight 😂 Will be thinking of you and hoping it all goes well tomorrow, and like others have said we will all we here for a chat and update when you feel like it ❤

• Heart
I’m saying hi as an Arsenal fan. Have been since Charlie Nicholas signed in 1983 so I’ve sat through a lot of boring games over the years! I have to keep it quiet in real life though as I’m surrounded by Spurs fans.
Hello @Runninggirl
Welcome to the gang. It's all very exciting now, it gone from just me posting about Arsenal on here to a lovely small group.
I live with a spurs fan so i feel your pain. So feel free to chat about Arsenal and anything else with us all on here.
Think i have been a fan since roughly 1991.

• Heart
Happy Birthday @BDY_97 hope you have a lovely day 😘♥

Lots of love to you today @pixxyy your doing so well taking on all the responsibilities your Mum and Dad will be so proud of you 🩷🩷

Hopefully you’ll be fresh as a daisy after the stitches are out @Panda girl 04 😘😘

It’s raining so why should I go to the gym… Anyone want a brew?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.