Footballers & Wags #56 Get in loser, we’re going to Luton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would have said Walker but he’s already been given the boot 😂

Surely to god it’s not Walker?! 😆 Who else is married in the England squad? I think we can bet our houses that it’s not Kane. Can’t see it being slab head or Pickford either.

I’m guessing Wilson, Dunk, Trippier maybe?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
@wordzalad Your brilliant thread title makes me LOL every time I open up Tattle! And I might not make it to Luton this season, but totes excite to be welcoming our Rob back to the Golden Palace later this month (got my ticket now so please no last-minute train strikes, Avanti!). :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Surely to god it’s not Walker?! 😆 Who else is married in the England squad? I think we can bet our houses that it’s not Kane. Can’t see it being slab head or Pickford either.

I’m guessing Wilson, Dunk, Trippier maybe?
Ben White, Dier, Pickford and Maguire are all recently married

Reactions: 7
I don’t think it’s an England player as if it was they would say rather than international.

Reactions: 11
The irony that Olsen was one of the better Villa players! Thank goodness the game came not too long after the international break… you know the only time Olsen gets a game 😆
I know right?! He played better than the scoreline to be fair! God bless Sweden for running him out last week else that could have been a cricket score 😅 When Chambers comes on you know everyone else is fucked/rested 🙃

I just hope this “illness” Emi had isn’t contagious (I’m more hoping it wasn’t real!)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I would have said Walker but he’s already been given the boot 😂

Ooooh, you can’t say this! Lauryn Goodman will have a meltdown as story says mistress is 20 years older than the culprit?😂. You know she claims Kyle is hers, even before his wife and 3 kings!🤣 Kyle is not allowed to have any other mistress than her!🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A guy from Married at First Sight, I don’t think he’s the full shilling though tbh. Any decent compos mentis guy would run far away from that!
---

Kyle Walker probably would 😆
The thought of it with Katie 🤢 poor Gareth Gates! I think Kyle might have an ounce of common sense and wouldn't go there. Maybe guess it depends if the deluded mistress of his might say no to him for once, unless she wants another kid.
This "model/social media influencer" mistress the article in DM said she has 10,000 followers and travels a lot. Guessing Dubai a fair bit? They all love it there. 🙄

Reactions: 12
The thought of it with Katie 🤢 poor Gareth Gates! I think Kyle might have an ounce of common sense and wouldn't go there. Maybe guess it depends if the deluded mistress of his might say no to him for once, unless she wants another kid.
This "model/social media influencer" mistress the article in DM said she has 10,000 followers and travels a lot. Guessing Dubai a fair bit? They all love it there. 🙄
“common sense” and “Kyle Walker” are not things that go hand in hand.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Whenever a “model” shows up in Dubai I think of that tv show were it was revealed the millionaires out there fly out the instaheaux for erm services 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Model would be a stretch when describing her now surely
Is this where I reveal myself as the only Katie price fan left 😂
Personally think Kyle would go there - any hole is a goal for that man
10k isn’t a lot most wannabes have that, also narrows it down meaning it’s not a big name

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Does Laura Woods annoy anyone else?
I don’t even know why.

And as we know I’m not really a fan of many commentators or pundits - so maybe it’s me…..😂

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.