• Man City

Votes: 51 35.7%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 54 37.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 38 26.6%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done wordie @wordzalad with 21 votes your thread name was top ❤

keeping it short but sending love to everyone on this thread especially @pixxyy my Man Utd sis who has been incredibly brave ❤@Panda girl 04 keep resting and get well soon love ❤
and you too @olivia321 for your friend ❤

93180C90-2352-4217-962A-1EE80E012A88.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
You’re such a wonderful human Halo 🩷

Hope your team win Sunday

what did I just say 🤦🏻‍♀️🔫
Everyone we need a rescue mission as thats def a sign she's been kidnapped haha

I paid my first council tax Today well Mums best friends husband paid as we all know i'm skint for a few months. They also took me food shopping ❤
I tell ya in the toughest times its when you see the most kindness. Mums Sister went back on her promise to pay my bills eek so lets all hope she still pays for funeral or Friday could be interesting

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I won! I won! Unlike my team 😞😭
---
Everyone we need a rescue mission as thats def a sign she's been kidnapped haha

I paid my first council tax Today well Mums best friends husband paid as we all know i'm skint for a few months. They also took me food shopping ❤
I tell ya in the toughest times its when you see the most kindness. Mums Sister went back on her promise to pay my bills eek so lets all hope she still pays for funeral or Friday could be interesting
Aww that’s so sweet of them but I’m sorry your mums sister went back on helping out- that’s not nice especially in a time like now when you’d need it most. We are all here to love and support you x

• Heart
Reactions: 16
@HaloGirl thank you my lovely, thank you for doing the poll ❤

@pixxyy I really hope all goes ok on Friday. We will be all thinking of you ❤

Big hugs and love to eveyone who needs them 🫂

Hoping for a good win tonight against Luton (sorry Rob)

And on Friday i should be getting my stitching and bandages removed, at long last. I am more looking forwad to this then my birthday!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Thoughts are with Pixxyy and Panda on Friday- sending you love and light ♥.
Looking forward to tonight - want lots of goals and some handbags being chucked around too please 😂🥴 x

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Good Evening to Unai Emery 😘 can’t wait to see you beat those Oasis singing football cheating Coronation Street muppets

Like I’m not sat watching City on Netflix

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Jesus Christ my hormones are utterly raging today and I cannot deal with Rob Edwards 🥵 really wishing I was hanging around the emirates right now (hopefully to console rather than celebrate with him and offer myself on a plate) rather than sitting in my living room

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was going to make a joke about Haaland & KDB on the bench running scared of our Chaos Twins Zaniolo (or Zani-oh-no as I’ve christened his every appearance off the bench…) and Duran (who will probably both be red carded before halftime), but then I saw this update…

725C71AB-7994-446E-A46D-7F3C2C5C1D79.jpeg

We’re fucked. Enjoy the goals, I hope it makes you happy. Dear lord, what a sad little life, Pep 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jesus Christ my hormones are utterly raging today and I cannot deal with Rob Edwards 🥵 really wishing I was hanging around the emirates right now (hopefully to console rather than celebrate with him and offer myself on a plate) rather than sitting in my living room
He looks on fire tonight. Feels like it’s been forever since he was last on! 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Lmfao

14195AF7-B2D8-4641-A8FF-B8E421319101.jpeg

Honestly we should give the new kid Gauci this start in goal, or change at half time. Why not, let him have a big first game experience, May as well!

Hell, I’m hoping Unai’s son who plays between the sticks for our U21s has travelled up because their family has goalkeeper genes, must count for something right?

@olivia321 go easy on our poor Robin for the love of god 🥹

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Whatever happens, these boys have earned extra supper tonight. Let the chaos twins reign 🤩

3A581E01-02F6-4785-8C8E-849F0CDE49AF.jpeg

Reactions: 6
Whatever happens, these boys have earned extra supper tonight. Let the chaos twins reign 🤩

View attachment 2854093
To celebrate his goal, the chaos twins will create mayhem. Duran will cause the stadium to be evacuated at half time setting off a firework in the dressing room and then they'll both be seen escaping the ground in Pep's nicked car.

Or more likely one will stamp on grealish after a dive and get a straight red.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
To celebrate his goal, the chaos twins will create mayhem. Duran will cause the stadium to be evacuated at half time setting off a firework in the dressing room and then they'll both be seen escaping the ground in Pep's nicked car.

Or more likely one will stamp on grealish after a dive and get a straight red.
😂😂

Prior to that Zaniolo will forget how to form a bleeping WALL. Supper rights revoked 🙃

Reactions: 6
As per another thread… mama Noddy and her obsession… (yet I’m the one who’s sad for perving over Rob - 3 year age gap vs almost 40 years)
IMG_8767.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.