Footballers & Wags #56 Get in loser, we’re going to Luton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks everyone ❤ I'm awake as spent the past hour trying to get extra sleep an no luck haha
Gives me a chance to try open more of the Mini Daffodils i've about 35 so far. Im trying the warm water & cut at a angle trick

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Thanks everyone ❤ I'm awake as spent the past hour trying to get extra sleep an no luck haha
Gives me a chance to try open more of the Mini Daffodils i've about 35 so far. Im trying the warm water & cut at a angle trick
Sending you so much love @pixxyy all the best for today, I hope you feel love and comfort from everyone around you and it’s a beautiful service for your mum xx
---
Happy Birthday @BDY_97 hope you have a fantastic day! 🎉🥳

You’ll have to undress him with your eyes with this pic I’m afraid 😂♥
---
I work with a girl and she said Palmer and foden look like the two guys from the tv show Young Offenders and I laughed for about twenty minutes. It’s so mean but she isnt wrong 😭
This is too funny 😂 My main issue with Palmer is his mouth is always open, he can’t help it I’m sure bless him, but it makes him look a bit dopey. Whoever marries him will need to spend his millions on chapstick for his own sake 😅

F7FF4566-22C2-43BE-8F37-3F1E1C633E60.jpeg

This made me laugh 😂 May he accidentally shave half his eyebrow off one day 😌

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Thank you for the link, i am intrigued.

We have a nice Arsenal group on here now. Good to show we are all not knobs.
Any other Arsenal fans out there please come and join are small but lovely group.

Thank you eveyone for the birthday love. Still can't do much but still had a great day.
Hello! Arsenal fan here (from Yorkshire 😂)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Welcome my fellow gooner ❤
Good to see Arsenal fans all over England, one of the other Arsenal fan is from up north
@NoddyFromToytown

Seen the nurse and i am healing well, no more bandages 🎉
I can have a bath tomorrow! Can't wait 🛀

• Heart
Reactions: 16
We've been invaded by Gooners lol

Today went well, i'm now at that weird what do i do now stage lol as been planning funeral now sat here just waiting for Lionesses game

• Heart
Reactions: 18
A Liverpool win and a United bottling session, happy early birthday to me 😂 I feel like everyone on this thread has had their bday within the last few months lol (mines is tomorrow so if anyone would like to send me any VVD nudes tomorrow is your chance).
Happy birthday to my fellow Scottish lassie 🥳 🎉

VVD sends his love (Celtic VVD obviously) 🍀

IMG_5207.jpeg

A Liverpool win and a United bottling session, happy early birthday to me 😂 I feel like everyone on this thread has had their bday within the last few months lol (mines is tomorrow so if anyone would like to send me any VVD nudes tomorrow is your chance).
Happy birthday!! I can’t give you any VVD nudes but I can copy @EllaBella10 and give you him in the ugliest Celtic home top ever 💚 Hope you’re having a great day xxx

Attachments

Reactions: 8
We’re good thanks! He’ll be a year next month, can’t believe it! 😱

Im dreading Sunday, are you? 🙈
No way, that’s absolutely flown in!! 😱
I’m dreading it too, I don’t think it’ll be very good for us so I’m getting drunk so I won’t mind as much 😂

Reactions: 4
I’ve been thinking of you all day my @pixxyy ♥ I’m sure you’ve done your parents proud and if you ever feel alone, just know you’ve got the Tattle squad giving you the biggest group hug 🫂

Happy birthday @BDY_97! 🥳 May your team always be on top of the league on your birthday! (My birthday’s in September so it doesn’t mean as much!)

Happy belated to the @Rocket Queen 🥳🥳 Actually may (Y)OUR team be at the top of the league on your birthday and the rest of the season!

Glad you’re healing up @Panda girl 04 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I like her to. Just needs to easy up on the botox, her face is so tight!
Need a link please for the Laura and Jack fan fiction 👀

It's my birthday today, so if Sheffield United could win all draw that would make my birthday a very good day.
Happy birthday from a blade ⚔

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.