Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NoddyFromToytown

If Arsenal could pull it out of the bag tonight I would be most grateful please. I’ve just had to have my sweet angel cat put to sleep after 16 years, she’s been poorly a while but it was very unexpected today… to say my heart is broken is a complete understatement 💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31

Panda girl 04

Chatty Member
Happy to start a Go fund me for city.
Also sharing is caring and 4 league titles in a row is not sharing (just saying)
Screenshot_20240416_164026_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 27

olivia321

VIP Member
I hate those paella eating macarana dancing twats

As for you Bernardo Silva let me see you riding your bike round town and you’ll be swimming home

• Haha
Reactions: 24

GoldenBoots

VIP Member
Anyone know the name of the industrial strength epoxy glue that Gucci uses to create that helmet made of hair? Asking for the UK's pothole repair team.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

BDY_97

VIP Member
Not sure if this is true but if so it’s a shame he wasn’t such a gentleman when he fucked off to Vegas and cheated on her while she was at home pregnant.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Hannahebee

VIP Member
So shameless

Err mate your team nearly got embarrassed by a Championship club who played much better than you. What an idiot he should hang his head in shame and as Roy Keane has just said Coventry looked like a Premier League team and Manchester United looked like a Championship side.

Reactions: 22

Panda girl 04

Chatty Member

Gave birth this week and already back to incredible shape!!!!
Could it be the babies been born for longer? Kyle didn’t travel to Madrid or London with us last week. Not doubting she could bounce back but running after giving birth on Friday and the babies hand reaching out makes me think it’s older
I had a C-section on the Tuesday and by the Friday i was out and about walking up and down hills, shopping, so completely possibly to be out and about so quickly after the birth. For me it's the very flat tummy. That normally takes a good week all more to go down, all in my case still waiting after 13 years 🤣
But she does look incredible even if the birth was last week.

Had a quick read of the article and this comment makes you want to knock some sense in to Annie.
So the 3 boys you already had did not stop the dipshit from cheating but the 4th boy will make Dipshit Walker learn how to keep his dick in his pants from now on. Sure it will 🤦‍♀️
Screenshot_20240419_173655_Chrome.jpg

• Heart

olivia321

VIP Member
I’m crying I fuckin love you Man City I’ve never had any choice in who I support and seeing my Dad and Grandad in the crowd celebrating the goal was lovely.

• Heart

BDY_97

VIP Member
It’s always such a horrible day. Losing games and missing out on league titles really is nothing in comparison, we are lucky to be here to watch our teams. And just a reminder…

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21

pixxyy

VIP Member
You’re such a wonderful human Halo 🩷

Hope your team win Sunday

what did I just say 🤦🏻‍♀️🔫
Everyone we need a rescue mission as thats def a sign she's been kidnapped haha

I paid my first council tax Today well Mums best friends husband paid as we all know i'm skint for a few months. They also took me food shopping ❤
I tell ya in the toughest times its when you see the most kindness. Mums Sister went back on her promise to pay my bills eek so lets all hope she still pays for funeral or Friday could be interesting

• Heart

Hannahebee

VIP Member
It has just been announced in the last few minutes that the former Nottingham Forest and Newcastle manager Joe Kinnear has died at the age of 77.

• Sad