Footballers & Wags #53

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From the Goodman thread so i'll retype my comment
Not sure how I feel about the timing as pretty obv a PR move( as not like it was on getty etc for Man City to post it they would def check its allowed)
Doesnt the kid look smart tho bless him
There is absolutely no PR that can save him unless he’s got the cure to world hunger knocking about that five head

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not sure how I feel about the timing as pretty obv a PR move( as not like it was on getty etc for Man City to post it they would def check its allowed)
Most obvious damage control i’ve ever seen lol. But his son looks so smart bless his heart and definitely an amazing experience for him. Anything that’s going to piss of Lauryn i’m all here for 🤣

Reactions: 18
Ah bless him in his little suit, he is adorable! But I fully agree, their kids have never been shown publically… convenient timing from Kyle Walkers PR team.

Reactions: 16
Ah bless him in his little suit, he is adorable! But I fully agree, their kids have never been shown publically… convenient timing from Kyle Walkers PR team.
Could easily have taken him & not had the pic posted anywhere. Like every other event only pics of kids are on getty etc Anywhere else its blurred

It’s all PR
Yes lauryns a witch but she told Annie in private. If Kyle and Annie have been apart for so long and putting on a front at club World Cup etc, they’ve carefully co ordinated it so they control the narrative. Lauryn could easily go do a full tell all in the papers and she hasn’t (yet) but Annie and Kyle are slowly leaking stuff through there joint pr.
They’ll be back together by the time the baby is born and talking about how this has made them stronger. Then they’ll do a full docu like Rooney
---
There is absolutely no PR that can save him unless he’s got the cure to world hunger knocking about that five head
You say that but these are the same people that go everyone watching Wayne’s docu.
Kyle’s will be the same except he’ll admit he’s a sex addict

Reactions: 13
It’s all PR
Yes lauryns a witch but she told Annie in private. If Kyle and Annie have been apart for so long and putting on a front at club World Cup etc, they’ve carefully co ordinated it so they control the narrative. Lauryn could easily go do a full tell all in the papers and she hasn’t (yet) but Annie and Kyle are slowly leaking stuff through there joint pr.
They’ll be back together by the time the baby is born and talking about how this has made them stronger. Then they’ll do a full docu like Rooney
---

You say that but these are the same people that go everyone watching Wayne’s docu.
She has, she sold an interview to the sun and posted the whatsapp message she sent to Annie on her blog where she charges £2.99 for it to be read but got leaked🤣

She has, she sold an interview to the sun and posted the whatsapp message she sent to Annie on her blog where she charges £2.99 for it to be read but got leaked🤣
She gave quotes but she didn’t do a full front cover spread like she could have done, cashing in with showing texts and revealing her child’s name. She knows people will be looking at her blog now, so showing her truth in a controlled space is probably the best she can do other then going fully to a paper - which she’d get called out for.
She got her side out which she was right to do when you have Kyle and Annie controlling the full narrative behind a team of PR geniuses.
Yes lauryns still in the wrong but so is Kyle! He's just able to control the narrative and he’ll come out of it probably the same as he did coming in. With a few tv deals and maybe even a book. People seem to forget lauryns got two kids as well too look after, yeah she got them through being a cow but that’s still too young lives ruined by one man who can’t keep his dick in his pants for longer then an hour

Reactions: 7
Sorry cannot believe Kyle Walker, the dirty toe rag, turning up to an event with his son tonight. One thousand percent a PR move to make him look like a good dad with everything going on. Stomach turning

Reactions: 26
She gave quotes but she didn’t do a full front cover spread like she could have done, cashing in with showing texts and revealing her child’s name.
She got her side out which she was right to do when you have Kyle and Annie controlling the full narrative behind a team of PR geniuses.
Yes lauryns still in the wrong but so is Kyle! He's just able to control the narrative and he’ll come out of it probably the same as he did coming in. With a few tv deals and maybe even a book
Thats all coming i'm sure, the more interviews the more money. And all Kyle/Annie did was the time apart statement.
Lauryn could easily have kept out of it as she's the 1 who announced Kyle was the Dad. ( plus she's spent Months hinting it by liking Insta posts/posting it on burner accounts etc

Reactions: 10
Thats all coming i'm sure, the more interviews the more money. And all Kyle/Annie did was the time apart statement.
Lauryn could easily have kept out of it as she's the 1 who announced Kyle was the Dad. ( plus she's spent Months hinting it by liking Insta posts/posting it on burner accounts etc
I honestly think we will get an Annie and Kyle interview before a full lauryn one but that’s just me.
I fully agree she could have kept out with all the hinting.
But why did Annie need to do a statement? Kyle’s no where on her insta, they aren’t a posh and becks type couple. It could have easily gone on and on without people knowing. Her statement started a spiral and then somehow (Annie and Kyle’s team) the dm exclusively had dna results

Reactions: 6
I feel so bad for that kid.He must be so confused.All of a sudden he's got 2 new siblings from a woman who isn't his Mom.

• Sad
And posted a statement on her insta to ask the press to leave her alone but had called the paps at Gatwick. Those KW suitcases 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
And posted a statement on her insta to ask the press to leave her alone but had called the paps at Gatwick. Those KW suitcases 🤮
I’d love to put the little scruff in one of those KW suitcases and wheel her around on cobbles

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I feel so bad for that kid.He must be so confused.All of a sudden he's got 2 new siblings from a woman who isn't his Mom.
Forget the people involved for a second but step families happen literally everyday in the world so it's not a shocking thing imo

Reactions: 1
Forget the people involved for a second but step families happen literally everyday in the world so it's not a shocking thing imo
Tbf most blended families are a result of a parent being with a new partner though...they've got two new siblings but mum and dad are still together (ish), and they've no idea what their relationship may look like with them now or in the future. That will be very confusing for them all.

Kids adapt and it doesnt matter what their family unit looks like as long as they're loved and cared for, but it certainly helps if the adults are thinking of them first instead of their own needs

Reactions: 15
100% Kyle won’t come out of this badly. How many football fans are going to be biting their Kyle Walker shirts because he had a secret family

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.