Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spilldatea

VIP Member
all this drama over kyle walker when he looks like he snuck on earth. would rather drag my bare labia across miles of gravel than touch that man. these women all need their heads testing i s2g

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
If you could name footballers who you think will go bankrupt within 5 years of retirement Kyle Walker is number one my list.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

dreamteam1

VIP Member
How much of a f*** up have you got to be to go back to that and have another child. The man’s got some serious issues.

Fully expect to see Grealish doing the same.

Reactions: 30

glm31

As if Kyle uses the world 'whilst'. As someone who works in comms, it always baffles me why so many statements supposedly authored by a person use that word when pretty much no one does in reality.

I asked ChatGPT to provide Kyle's actual first draft. LOL.

Alright folks, gotta admit, Annie's an absolute legend, and I'm sorry for any hassle I've caused her. She's been ride or die for me for ages, and that ain't changing, especially for the sake of our kids. Need some space for the whole fam, especially the little ballers, while we tackle these tough times. Appreciate the support, team.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Velocinaptor2

Chatty Member
Jesus Christ, what a fucking bitch. “Not a decent person”, yeah most of us could say that about an ex or two, but wouldn’t post about it publicly on the day they announce they have terminal cancer. Be a fucking human being, ffs, she must have met his kids and know his family are hurting over it all.

Maybe try being decent yourself, although that post suggests you wouldn’t know how. Classless.

Reactions: 29

wordzalad

VIP Member
Honestly Lauryn and Kyle deserve each other. Pair of disgusting scruffs. Bet the two of them think they were hot shit fucking about behind his wife’s back. Gross

Reactions: 28

redstraw16

VIP Member
Ulrika Jonnson piping up about Sven when he’s ill, they haven’t been together in years and she was the other woman at the time not the wronged woman.

IMG_9011.jpeg

I HATE cheaters but how are you going to try and make a man’s terminal diagnosis about yourself.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28

olivia321

VIP Member
The whole thing is a scruffy embarrassing mess for everyone involved, and why do they all keep running to that scummy paper to tell their “sides”

I feel sorry for the kids and the kids only

A deranged slapper, a narcissist who can’t keep his willy to himself or his wife, then there’s Annie who loves her luxury lifestyle to much to leave .

• Heart
Reactions: 27

olivia321

VIP Member
I am fuckin shocked after all the legal battles and publicly disowning his son with Lauryn, after the humiliation he’s caused Annie and their 3 boys the stray dog has gone back for seconds and fathered another kid with the skank.

• Sick
Reactions: 27

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
Sorry cannot believe Kyle Walker, the dirty toe rag, turning up to an event with his son tonight. One thousand percent a PR move to make him look like a good dad with everything going on. Stomach turning

Reactions: 26

pixxyy

VIP Member
Kyle hates Annie and no one can convince me otherwise. After all the shit with Kairo he went back again? I hope the break she spoke about is permanent. He’s vile.
looks like all his lies are gonna blow up in his face, as someone posted on insta baby girl was planned by both. But was mainly Kyles idea & he wanted both her & Annie pregnant at same time :sick:

• Wow
  • Sick

spilldatea

VIP Member
IMG_4297.jpeg

sorry but he’s actual hilarious. a shot of whole milk. he’s such a fucking nerd.

the carton in the background as well 😂 hang it in the loooouvre.

• Haha
  • Heart

wordzalad

VIP Member
If my boyfriend cheated on me with an absolute beggy scruff, had two children with her and repeatedly made an arse out of himself, and then said “sorry for any upset I’ve caused” I would need a defence lawyer not a divorce one cause I’d have ran him over with my car and reversed.

apologising like he forgot to pick up a parcel 😭

• Heart

holyprofanity

Kyle hates Annie and no one can convince me otherwise. After all the shit with Kairo he went back again? I hope the break she spoke about is permanent. He’s vile.

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Ulrika Jonnson piping up about Sven when he’s ill, they haven’t been together in years and she was the other woman at the time not the wronged woman.

View attachment 2684189

I HATE cheaters but how are you going to try and make a man’s terminal diagnosis about yourself.
Blimey that's uncalled for, what a bitch. Even if she thinks he's the biggest twat in the world, absolutely no need for her to be broadcasting it when he's just announced he's dying.