Footballers & Wags #53

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Man City’s next game is against Tottenham and they can’t fuckin score at their ground so I’m going to get some tarot cards and crystals and mix it all up in a pot and manifest a win, I’ll rob my neighbours black cat for good luck as well

View attachment 2691287
No Son or Maddison.We may actually have a chance for once. 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I wonder in this case if it’s like that fad for getting Chinese symbols or Japanese Kanji tattoos over here? Looks cooler when it’s not in your native language, but has a 98% chance of not being as cool or deep as you thought.
The best is when the translation for whatever character they chose is not what they think 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Off topic apologies, but I LOVE that tournament football is back, thank you AFCON! Watching a match on a weekday afternoon at work just hits different 😆

Reactions: 10
Off topic apologies, but I LOVE that tournament football is back, thank you AFCON! Watching a match on a weekday afternoon at work just hits different 😆
:ROFLMAO: pff thats more on topic than all my Lyra updates

I read that Jordan Henderson might be forced to stay as they dont want to loan him out, though Ajax might want to buy.

Reactions: 2
Everton are so fucked. Even talk that their takeover isn't going to be approved by the Premier League, even though they have already loaned the club something like £140m for the stadium and operating costs.

Reactions: 11
Luton/Burnley/Sheff Utd now feeling a bit happier as odds just got bigger that 1 or 2 will stay up

Reactions: 3
Everton are so fucked. Even talk that their takeover isn't going to be approved by the Premier League, even though they have already loaned the club something like £140m for the stadium and operating costs.
I’m pretty terrible with stuff like this but could this send them into administration if they don’t get the takeover?

Reactions: 5
I’m pretty terrible with stuff like this but could this send them into administration if they don’t get the takeover?
Apparently there are other American groups interested in taking over, but it could still cause administration depending on how the loans are structured etc. If they run out of cash while waiting for the takeover to be approved etc.

Reactions: 4
I’m happy if the FA just want to give us 3 points from our match with them yesterday then call it quits 😌

Seriously though it’s a pisstake if these guys are getting more points docked and fines, whilst hands are being sat on about other clubs.

• Wow
Apparently there are other American groups interested in taking over, but it could still cause administration depending on how the loans are structured etc. If they run out of cash while waiting for the takeover to be approved etc.
Thanks. The poor fans I feel sorry for, same at Reading. What a shame

Reactions: 9
Luton/Burnley/Sheff Utd now feeling a bit happier as odds just got bigger that 1 or 2 will stay up
🤞🏼letitbeLuton letitbeLuton🤞🏼 for purely aesthetic purposes. 😂

Jokes aside though, it’s amazing how quick they are to dish out sanctions for these clubs when others are getting away with similar.

• Haha
🤞🏼letitbeLuton letitbeLuton🤞🏼 for purely aesthetic purposes. 😂

Jokes aside though, it’s amazing how quick they are to dish out sanctions for these clubs when others are getting away with similar.
Think its purely coz less charges means can be sorted quicker

• Heart
Yeah those Reading fans deserve so much better as do the staff who regularly don't get paid on time and not just the higher earners of the players.
At the weekend as Vale played against Reading us Vale fans gave the Reading fans massive support and encouragement to keep fighting for the future of the club as several fans explained to them that we were in the same situation a few years ago when our owner announced that he would not put any more money into the club and threatened to put us into administration, which if he had have done would have certainly send us into non-league and without a club as I am certain that we would have been liquidated and reformed a few years later under the name of AFC Burslem or something like that. As a result of us Vale fans showing so much solidarity and support to the Reading fans many of their fans have reciprocated their appreciation for the support and have now generously donated more than £5,000 to help our supporters club build a statue of club legend John Rudge which is just totally mind-blowing.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
From the Goodman thread so i'll retype my comment
Not sure how I feel about the timing as pretty obv a PR move( as not like it was on getty etc for Man City to post it they would def check its allowed)
Doesnt the kid look smart tho bless him

😂 Yes I have seen this before and have ahem watched it more than once 😅 It’s absolute comedy the way the camera pans and there’s football on the screen 😂 Honestly I think he could be locked in a room with the ten hottest women on the planet making a move on him and he’d still be trying to whip his phone out to check footage from some random Spanish second division clash! He’s such an oddball, I absolutely love him 😅

That passport story is hilarious, I bet he was so glad to be sacked from there after 6 months.
Haha, I love that he’s a geek but also a bit of a ladies man. It’s soooo unexpected because at Villa he seems all sweet and innocent. Saw this on twitter and burst out laughing 🤣 I want a night out with him he’s hilarious!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.