Footballers & Wags #53

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a very weird one. They started off on two separate tables, then someone on his table spoke to them, gestured them all over and within 20 mins or so they all left together. The night had barely begun.

Can’t remember if it’s the same night but I once saw Annie Kilner on a table with her friends too just over a year ago. She was truly insane looking - the pap pictures REALLY do her no justice. My friend who has no clue on football/celebs anything like that actually pointed her out and was like who is that girl over there??? she’s unreal. She was literally in a tshirt and jeans but just looked striking
Love the inside scoop so thanks🤣 let us know if theres more hahaha!!!!

Reactions: 7
Love the inside scoop so thanks🤣 let us know if theres more hahaha!!!!
Sadly I’m now wifed off sat at home every weekend :( I have nothing else!

I’ve seen Cole Palmer and Brandon Williams out etc when they were both in Manchester but never really payed them any attention, felt like old enough to be their mother and I’m only mid 20s. Mahrez used to put himself in extremely compromising positions considering his ‘relationship’ with Taylor Ward. Ask me about Love Islanders though and I’ve got another week of stories 🤣 borrrrring

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.