• Wolves

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • West Ham

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Other

Votes: 2 1.5%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Annie is taking a break from Kyle
Sadio Mane married his long term girlfriend who was a schoolgirl when they met šŸ¤®
Joey Barton likes some controversy. What is new.

@BDY_97 post was the most liked in #52

Carry on and Happy new year ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think i'm back thinking Kyle did knock up Lauryn again, mainly as I feel for Annie to take a break its gotta be something big

Reactions: 13
Annie wasnā€™t stupid, she got herself some insurance and she knew to get hitched! Good on her, hope she takes that deviant to the cleaners!

Did someone not post on here recently that Lauryn Goodmanā€™s new baby daddy was some 19 year old championship player? Canā€™t remember his name now?

Reactions: 15
Just the chief football writer for the BBC having his account ā€œhackedā€.
Very swift account recovery process there Phil ladā€¦ā€¦

68BD2B48-8A84-4F92-B72A-D207A2CA283D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Thank you for putting Wolves in the poll. šŸ˜˜. Can we replace Chelsea in the Big Six?

Reactions: 9
Will that cow Goodmanā€™s payments from Kyle go down now if heā€™s having to pay out to Annie and his 3 kids as well? Haha she wonā€™t be happy! No more 40 grand curtains for her.

Reactions: 14
Will that cow Goodmanā€™s payments from Kyle go down now if heā€™s having to pay out to Annie and his 3 kids as well? Haha she wonā€™t be happy! No more 40 grand curtains for her.
Ā£40k on curtains is grotesque.
I donā€™t understand how she thinks she can sustain that type of lifestyle?!
kyle the knob Swinging cash cow will only pay until the child is 18!

Reactions: 19
Ā£40k on curtains is grotesque.
I donā€™t understand how she thinks she can sustain that type of lifestyle?!
kyle the knob Swinging cash cow will only pay until the child is 18!
I doubt that Kyle will be a cash cow for long. Kyle is already 33, which isn't young for a footballer. His pay will get less and less as he nears retirement. I assume that he will eventually ask to reduce his support payments once he retires. This all depends on whether he is making smart financial decisions right now. I'm sure that he will still be ok but will he be "Ā£40k on curtains" rich?

Reactions: 13
From Reddits celebs youve met who are bellends, About John O'Shea

Sports star count, i was driving on a motorway late summers evening, doing just below the speed limit, traffic very light, and i was passed by a bentley with customised plated doing at least 30mph over the limit, just a bit ahead the road changed to a dual carriageway and there was a set of traffic lights with a major juntction and he was stopped, as i approached i looked again at the plates and i seen it was a name type thing but with numbers, so i pulled up in the lane beside and sure enough it was a Manunited player with that name. So i rolled the window down and gave him a wave, and he rolled his down, i said hello, and he said "Do you know who i am, Are you a united fan?" and i said "yeah i am, how about you slow the duck down and look at the speed limits."

He got all huffy and pulled off in a screech of rubber.

He got transfered to Sunderland the close season, so i suppose he paid the karma.

Craig Bellamy the footballer killed our neighbours cows by letting off fireworks at 1am.

I saw former England player [redacted] doing [something powdery] in a VIP area with his club teammate [redacted] in about 2006. I said "you shouldn't be doing that" and he replied "60 grand a week mate, I can do what I want".
Then replied saying Gareth Barry & Lee Hendrie

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Iā€™m sure sheā€™ll post about in directly or indirectly soon šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I donā€™t read the Lauryn thread cause I donā€™t like girls like her who live that slagbag life, but has no one ever give her a dig in a nightclub toilet or anything? Like howā€™s that sket getting away with getting a good hidingā€¦

Reactions: 18
I donā€™t read the Lauryn thread cause I donā€™t like girls like her who live that slagbag life, but has no one ever give her a dig in a nightclub toilet or anything? Like howā€™s that sket getting away with getting a good hidingā€¦
She punched someone years ago and her sister had to take the blame ! Horrible slag

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.