Footballers & Wags #53

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have I missed a chapter somewhere? 🤣 do spurs just constantly send him out on loan now?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Thank Christ it didn’t go to penalties…and that we got awarded a rare penalty! Apparently the fourth official had to be replaced and a bloke sitting in the home section who is a qualified ref overheard them and volunteered to sub in. We got the VAR decision shortly afterwards. Def not a coincidence!

Reactions: 4
When I saw this I wasnt expecting it to be their official page

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When I saw this I wasnt expecting it to be their official page
I love this.
Only a shame Ramos didn’t break the little abusers legs.

*** I would never normally wish bad physical injury on people but some people need to get their just desserts ***

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Luke Shaw in the news again but this time for a parking ticket 😂 why is he getting so many little stories recently? 😂 Is he the next one out of utd I wonder?

Reactions: 11
Luke Shaw in the news again but this time for a parking ticket 😂 why is he getting so many little stories recently? 😂 Is he the next one out of utd I wonder?
You beat me to it. I am calling it now. They have got something on him. His car was parked at wilmslow train station

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.