Footballers & Wags #53

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As not fond of Olivia Naylor as I am, I do respect that she's never publicly at least been nasty to Nicky Young.
She knew full well he was married when she dropped her knickers for him and produced a cash cow. Surely you can’t “respect” that kind of girl. And then she did the exact same thing again targeting ANOTHER footballer in a relationship (Stones) whilst he was with Millie. If anything she’s worst for doing it not once, but twice (that we know about… there could have been others?)

Reactions: 10
Everton potentially in line for more deductions and Nottingham Forest too?!

Yeah already heard this last month. I know a player being registered as an "adult" player when he should have bee registered as "under 21" or whatever the right wording is!
Plus we did buy over 30 players!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I’d much rather sit at a table with Lauren Fryer and Kate Kane than Megan and Sasha the desperate wannabe 2006 wags

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Thats very true, it might be the saddest and lonliest rave thread on tattle 🤣 I did do some further stalking and found a video of him making out with a random woman in Russia 😭 if you’ve ever been curious about his kissing technique then here you go https://www.levante-emv.com/multimedia/videos/deportes/2012-10-10-62943-noche-rusa-unai-emery.html.

And also this hilarious story.
😂 Yes I have seen this before and have ahem watched it more than once 😅 It’s absolute comedy the way the camera pans and there’s football on the screen 😂 Honestly I think he could be locked in a room with the ten hottest women on the planet making a move on him and he’d still be trying to whip his phone out to check footage from some random Spanish second division clash! He’s such an oddball, I absolutely love him 😅

That passport story is hilarious, I bet he was so glad to be sacked from there after 6 months.

Reactions: 4
Yeah already heard this last month. I know a player being registered as an "adult" player when he should have bee registered as "under 21" or whatever the right wording is!
Plus we did buy over 30 players!
What are you expecting off the back of this? (fine, points deduction etc)

Reactions: 3
I quite like the man bun 🙈 I used to love Arnautovic til he showed what a huge nob he was 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She knew full well he was married when she dropped her knickers for him and produced a cash cow. Surely you can’t “respect” that kind of girl. And then she did the exact same thing again targeting ANOTHER footballer in a relationship (Stones) whilst he was with Millie. If anything she’s worst for doing it not once, but twice (that we know about… there could have been others?)
oh I cant stand her just after seeing Goodman's behaviour it makes her look a tiny bit more sane haha

Reactions: 9
Just had to Google as he didn’t ring a bell. Please tell me he also has “LIVE. LAUGH. LOVE” tattooed on his back 😂
Lmaooo for being millionaires footballers do get some tit tattoos.

I have some tit ones but I’m not rich 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lmaooo for being millionaires footballers do get some tit tattoos.

I have some tit ones but I’m not rich 🤣
I wonder in this case if it’s like that fad for getting Chinese symbols or Japanese Kanji tattoos over here? Looks cooler when it’s not in your native language, but has a 98% chance of not being as cool or deep as you thought.

Reactions: 6
Was lucky enough to be in the Spurs away end last night. Interesting game to get away tickets for. Feel like we played well and better than United by a mile, but that’s just not a flex to me when the outcome is still a draw. United sat back with no effort whatsoever and we still only drew

Reactions: 4
Was lucky enough to be in the Spurs away end last night. Interesting game to get away tickets for. Feel like we played well and better than United by a mile, but that’s just not a flex to me when the outcome is still a draw. United sat back with no effort whatsoever and we still only drew
yup thats how my lads have been all season, whole lotta luck that we're as high in table as we are

Reactions: 5
I'm happy that utd drew with Spurs because I was expecting them to get battered 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Man City’s next game is against Tottenham and they can’t fuckin score at their ground so I’m going to get some tarot cards and crystals and mix it all up in a pot and manifest a win, I’ll rob my neighbours black cat for good luck as well

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I put sky sports news on awaiting the ffp announcement and for those interested a conference with Rob Edwards is imminent 😍😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.