Footballers & Wags #53

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% Kyle won’t come out of this badly. How many football fans are going to be biting their Kyle Walker shirts because he had a secret family
Totally agree. Mostly female football fans will be bothered but a lot of male football fans rarely give a tit if footballers treat women badly. Look at the ones sticking up for Mason Greenwood.

Reactions: 18
Totally agree. Mostly female football fans will be bothered but a lot of male football fans rarely give a tit if footballers treat women badly. Look at the ones sticking up for Mason Greenwood.
The comments I saw on Twitter and The Daily Mail regarding Greenwood were atrocious. The evidence was there… yet they still stuck up for him 🤬

Reactions: 16
Tbf most blended families are a result of a parent being with a new partner though...they've got two new siblings but mum and dad are still together (ish), and they've no idea what their relationship may look like with them now or in the future. That will be very confusing for them all.

Kids adapt and it doesnt matter what their family unit looks like as long as they're loved and cared for, but it certainly helps if the adults are thinking of them first instead of their own needs
I think Annie’s RRR boys will have the best chance as she seems to put them first and give them some stability. The other 2 wee souls are up against it and I hope they have a sensible caring adult around them as their mother seems incapable of thinking about anyone but herself

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think Annie’s RRR boys will have the best chance as she seems to put them first and give them some stability. The other 2 wee souls are up against it and I hope they have a sensible caring adult around them as their mother seems incapable of thinking about anyone but herself
Yep,Lauren's kids I would really worry about.She will weaponize them at every opportunity.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Usually the pics are just Ronnie/Phil So nice to see a family pic

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Nice pics but it freaks me out that his has an instagram 😂 Obviously he's not the one posting but still...
Yeah as adorable as the kid is I always worry as so many creeps around

And Princess is feeling sorry for herself atm as she's been spayed.
420120662_10160208631893212_2510644997372539754_n.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 22
He looks cute in this pic. I weirdly only think he’s attractive sometimes 😂
918AB6D4-3A7A-4091-978D-F5F7FD0BE6E0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is Foden in Center Parcs? Asking in a ‘I’m sure I recognise that place’ way rather than a stalker way 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Usually the pics are just Ronnie/Phil So nice to see a family pic
Looks like they have gone to Center parcs Whinfell Forest. I do like it when you see mega rich people still go on normal family holidays. My family love Center parcs.
Also very jealous of the snow we had none all winter so far.
---
Is Foden in Center Parcs? Asking in a ‘I’m sure I recognise that place’ way rather than a stalker way 🤣
I just put the same thing 😆

Reactions: 13
Looks like they have gone to Center parcs Whinfell Forest. I do like it when you see mega rich people still go on normal family holidays. My family love Center parcs.
Also very jealous of the snow we had none all winter so far.
---

I just put the same thing 😆
Same here! It’s such a lovely family holiday when you have young kids. My cousin used to work at the CP head office and said you get a lot of really famous celebrities visiting. Off the top of my head she said Liam Gallagher, Hugh Jackman, Cillian Murphy, and Claire from Steps (spot the odd one out lol) all visited with their families. I also saw Tielemans once in the Sherwood one a few years ago

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Same here! It’s such a lovely family holiday when you have young kids. My cousin used to work at the CP head office and said you get a lot of really famous celebrities visiting. Off the top of my head she said Liam Gallagher, Hugh Jackman, Cillian Murphy, and Claire from Steps (spot the odd one out lol) all visited with their families. I also saw Tielemans once in the Sherwood one a few years ago
I believe John Stones also enjoys a break at CP.
Only well know person who i have seen at cp is the rather z list Gemma Collins from only way is Essex.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Was looking at fifa best red carpet photos on TikTok and saw this:

I don’t follow Italian players or managers but this is filipo inzaghi- brother of the inter coach Simeon inzaghi. He manages a team at the bottom of Serie A.

I thought this was his daughter 🫣😅🥲 like everyone else in the comments 😬.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.