Footballers & Wags #53

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe don’t use your kids for content then, you clout chasing A grade weapon

Reactions: 26
Maybe don’t use your kids for content then, you clout chasing A grade weapon
She may have well written “…that are/who is Kyle Walker’s” after every mention of her kids in that because you just know she wants to.

Reactions: 10
I actually can’t look at him, he makes me sick 🤮🤮🤮
---

Oooft, need to pay more attention to Villa now! 👀
---

Finding it hard to have any sympathy for the trollop at all. It’s her kids I feel sorry for. Wonder if her baby daddy paid for her holiday?

View attachment 2689292
What’s the chances she shuts up and keeps her head down. I think zero we are going to have her being ‘papped’ as she trails her poor kids round in 40 degree heat somewhere. What about the mental health of Mrs Walker and her children?

Reactions: 13
We so do, although I fear that thread would only be you and me investigating and posting 🔍😂

I’m hoping Sky Sports air the full interview they’ve done with him before kick off 😍 I’ve woken up with one blocked ear which is helpful when blocking out the rest of Sky’s waffle!
Thats very true, it might be the saddest and lonliest rave thread on tattle 🤣 I did do some further stalking and found a video of him making out with a random woman in Russia 😭 if you’ve ever been curious about his kissing technique then here you go https://www.levante-emv.com/multimedia/videos/deportes/2012-10-10-62943-noche-rusa-unai-emery.html.

And also this hilarious story.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Thats very true, it might be the saddest and lonliest rave thread on tattle 🤣 I did do some further stalking and found a video of him making out with a random woman in Russia 😭 if you’ve ever been curious about his kissing technique then here you go https://www.levante-emv.com/multimedia/videos/deportes/2012-10-10-62943-noche-rusa-unai-emery.html.

And also this hilarious story.
Unai's a real player.:LOL:
---
I would take what that page says with a pinch of salt. Well known for making up crap.
Yeah,a lot of it is just wannabe wags trying to break up footballers relationships because they want to date them.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
From what I remember she hasn’t had any pictures of them together on her account for years. I don’t blame her for not posting on her public account anymore, twitter is constantly full of vile comments about her looks. Mad considering Declan is the most bland, lipless man I’ve ever seen … if anyones punching it’s him.

Catching up on the recent Prozza Goodman antics, she is unbelievably shameless 😭

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
From what I remember she hasn’t had any pictures of them together on her account for years.

Catching up on the recent Prozza Goodman antics, she is unbelievably shameless 😭
1 positive is her threads stopped my dreamlight valley addiction, cheers Lozza

• Haha
Reactions: 7
1 positive is her threads stopped my dreamlight valley addiction, cheers Lozza
Ive achieved nothing this weekend. Its actually embarrassing how the thread has kept me in a chokehold all weekend & now with that article dropping in the thread 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wasn't there rumours about DR having an insta thot at matches a few threads back (players can get tickets for other guests in the stands ) .

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.