Footballers & Wags #53

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thats an excellent bit of detective work 👏🏼 Ive finished reading the LG threads so did a bit of stalking myself and it looks like Unai used to talk glowingly about his wife and son publicly all the time (I speak a very basic bit of Spanish) but so far nothing about the current GF and 👶. So the cynic in me thinks she has that as her prof pic to let any potential new side chicks, who might be doing some digging of their own, know she’s with Unai and has a kid with him. Not being a witch but the emojis (especially this one 👨‍👩‍👧)are a bit childish for someone who I’m guessing is 40+ (ok I’m bitter and jealous 🤣) so she defo just wants people to know they’re together. Interestingly I found an old article where he said he sacrificed his wife and son for football so him being a workaholic is the reason for the divorce I’m guessing. It's sweet how close he is to his son ❤

Wouldn’t surprise me if she took him back on that condition. Tbf he does have an amazing amount of energy for a man of his age - to juggle the Arsenal job and 2 full time GFs at the same time is seriously impressive. Even Kyle Walker couldn’t keep that going!! P.s. my stalking has revealed how gorgeous he was in his late 30s/early 40s 🥵
Haha thank you, glad to know my “skills” are appreciated 😂 I’ve known about this for a few months, she had a different photo up at one point and I thought instantly she must be his as she’s the spit of him ♥ Yeah I wondered similar about her account, I mean can’t blame her (not that I’m jealous or anything 😬 🤐)

Ha, are you me?! I have also tested my basic Spanish (and Google translate) a lot since he joined Villa 😂 Yeah he was really doting and open about his first wife and son, but I wonder if that was more a product of the time, the internet is a complete bin fire now, I imagine he just doesn’t want that distraction. If you look at his
social media up to Arsenal he used to post all the time (proper awkward/adorable dad-discovering-selfies stuff bless him haha). There’s an interview where he said his son went through a period of hating football because he knew that’s what took his dad away… that’s heartbreaking, so I’m just glad they seem to have a great relationship now (and his son pushed him to go for the Villa job so he’s obviously a legend ♥).

Edit as I meant to add there’s a recent-ish interview with some of his old teammates from when he first became a manager, and they recall his wife making him sleep in the car because he didn’t come home at the promised time to have dinner with her & their son on a bank holiday - he was at the club analysing football footage 🤦🏻‍♀️

LMAO at the Kyle comment 😂 I’m surprised that one can kick a ball and breathe at the same time, let alone anything else 😂

Urrgh yes, he’s fit now obvs, a proper fine wine, but damn, let’s just say I wish I was paying attention to Spanish football years ago… Here’s a treat for you, he was in his early 30s here 🥵 It’s so funny, most people don’t get it, but those of us that do really really do 🫠😂 (apologies to the rest of the readers of this thread who don’t know what they’re missing out on 😌)

007982DE-15C5-4163-BE86-740D3CEAF922.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Lauryns two kids cannot legally have the surname Walker unless KW went with her to register the births. You must be married to go and register in the fathers surname without him being there unless UK law has changed.

Reactions: 10
Lauryns two kids cannot legally have the surname Walker unless KW went with her to register the births. You must be married to go and register in the fathers surname without him being there unless UK law has changed.
You’re right. Me and my fiancé both had to go and register our son under his name together a few months ago as we aren’t married yet.

Lauren has prrobably wrecked her sisters marriage too.While all of this was going on
Haha thank you, glad to know my “skills” are appreciated 😂 I’ve known about this for a few months, she had a different photo up at one point and I thought instantly she must be his as she’s the spit of him ♥ Yeah I wondered similar about her account, I mean can’t blame her (not that I’m jealous or anything 😬 🤐)

Ha, are you me?! I have also tested my basic Spanish (and Google translate) a lot since he joined Villa 😂 Yeah he was really doting and open about his first wife and son, but I wonder if that was more a product of the time, the internet is a complete bin fire now, I imagine he just doesn’t want that distraction. If you look at his
social media up to Arsenal he used to post all the time (proper awkward/adorable dad-discovering-selfies stuff bless him haha). There’s an interview where he said his son went through a period of hating football because he knew that’s what took his dad away… that’s heartbreaking, so I’m just glad they seem to have a great relationship now (and his son pushed him to go for the Villa job so he’s obviously a legend ♥).

Edit as I meant to add there’s a recent-ish interview with some of his old teammates from when he first became a manager, and they recall his wife making him sleep in the car because he didn’t come home at the promised time to have dinner with her & their son on a bank holiday - he was at the club analysing football footage 🤦🏻‍♀️

LMAO at the Kyle comment 😂 I’m surprised that one can kick a ball and breathe at the same time, let alone anything else 😂

Urrgh yes, he’s fit now obvs, a proper fine wine, but damn, let’s just say I wish I was paying attention to Spanish football years ago… Here’s a treat for you, he was in his early 30s here 🥵 It’s so funny, most people don’t get it, but those of us that do really really do 🫠😂 (apologies to the rest of the readers of this thread who don’t know what they’re missing out on 😌)

View attachment 2687919
There's not much information about his wife,his wikipedia seems to think he is still married.When did they get divorced?.

Reactions: 9
I've dipped in and out of Lauryn's thread but from there you can give your kid any surname, just cant register him as the Dad unless with you in person or your married

Lauren has prrobably wrecked her sisters marriage too.While all of this was going on

There's not much information about his wife,his wikipedia seems to think he is still married.When did they get divorced?.
I think they at least separated whilst he was at Valencia (between 2008-12, which is also when there’s a bit of tea about him picking up women just before his contract ended there). When he was at Sevilla he said his family stayed in Valencia as they’d settled there, then there’s a an interview he did after that at PSG where he says he’s single and separated (but also seems to have been living with his current partner at least for some of his time there).

I think that he intentionally gives so little concrete info on himself that the name of his first wife just gets repeated on places like Wikipedia. I mean he could be juggling 5 women and managing 3 football clubs and we’d never be any the wiser (typical Scorpio) 😂

"I don't have two baby daddy's.I have one".witch!.Imagine finding out your Husband knocked up the same skank for a second time like that.
I'm hoping Annie is just grey-rocking her - Lauryn is escalating as she's getting ever more desperate for attention and validation 😂

Reactions: 11
A football story I never expected to read. How bizarre of a pair. Also, apologies for the Fail link.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...-bone-catapulted-air-players-Lamborghini.html
You also wonder why print this now. Fofana was cleared of any blame and Gaffney was coming out of a nightclub. I wonder if he wa steaming and just walked in front of him. I remember meeting him on holiday years ago he was with the guy who played Alan Jackson in Eastenders. It’s now going to annoy me all day as I can’t remember where it was.

Reactions: 7
A football story I never expected to read. How bizarre of a pair. Also, apologies for the Fail link.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...-bone-catapulted-air-players-Lamborghini.html
Yeah Dean Gaffney on the Footbllers and WAGS page who'd have thought it.
But hope he is recovering well.
---
I'm hoping Annie is just grey-rocking her - Lauryn is escalating as she's getting ever more desperate for attention and validation 😂
You do wonder who is paying for this holiday, maybe quickly arranged?

• Haha
You also wonder why print this now. Fofana was cleared of any blame and Gaffney was coming out of a nightclub. I wonder if he wa steaming and just walked in front of him. I remember meeting him on holiday years ago he was with the guy who played Alan Jackson in Eastenders. It’s now going to annoy me all day as I can’t remember where it was.
It does just sound like Dean Gaffney was steaming. Fofana done nothing wrong, but the Fail still want to make him the villain with his expensive car, big weekly wage and high transfer fee.

Fofana probably hasn't even hear of EastEnders at the time, never mind Dean Gaffney.

Reactions: 13
She registers them as Goodman then goes and changes them. That way the father doesn’t need to be there and the birth certificates will always say Goodman
---
I want Enzo’s bag
I’m not sure you’ll want it when you realise it’s to promote Todd’s production companies new film

Last edited:
Cos Gaffney needed a few quid to pay off his Christmas credit card statement so he sold the story now

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think there were rumours of them having split up either before or shortly after the baby was born.

• Wow
I think they at least separated whilst he was at Valencia (between 2008-12, which is also when there’s a bit of tea about him picking up women just before his contract ended there). When he was at Sevilla he said his family stayed in Valencia as they’d settled there, then there’s a an interview he did after that at PSG where he says he’s single and separated (but also seems to have been living with his current partner at least for some of his time there).

I think that he intentionally gives so little concrete info on himself that the name of his first wife just gets repeated on places like Wikipedia. I mean he could be juggling 5 women and managing 3 football clubs and we’d never be any the wiser (typical Scorpio) 😂
girl we need a rave thread at this point. I’m also hungover with zero plans today so gonna do some more detective work and see much A level Spanish i can remember 🤣

• Haha
Anyone noticed this? Have her & Declan split up?
Ooo possibly! I can never keep up with him because there's been whispers that they've not been together for a while and he's been linked to that singer Louisa in the past but then she went to the world cup etc.

What does she do as a job? She might starting her page over for influencing

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.