Footballers & Wags #53

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
girl we need a rave thread at this point. I’m also hungover with zero plans today so gonna do some more detective work and see much A level Spanish i can remember 🤣
We so do, although I fear that thread would only be you and me investigating and posting 🔍😂

I’m hoping Sky Sports air the full interview they’ve done with him before kick off 😍 I’ve woken up with one blocked ear which is helpful when blocking out the rest of Sky’s waffle!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Or maybe just fed up with social media and the crap people send. Really dont understand why people do but its the "norm" now. More than likely she'll have another account.
I think maybe it’s a mix of this and some idiots harass players wives after losses. No need but 12 year olds and gammons will always be dicks if they can

Reactions: 9

The S*n are gross, the Bolton match yesterday was called off because a fan had a cardiac arrest, they gave him CPR for 25 mins and they still were when he was wheeled away. The fan passed away.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Wonder if she went on the dubai trip. Families were all invited at Arsenal and most wags were posting, even though I know she’s very private.
It’s rumoured she didn’t go & his mate went instead. I don’t think she posted when at the wc only got pap pics

• Wow
Reactions: 9
It’s rumoured she didn’t go & his mate went instead. I don’t think she posted when at the wc only got pap pics
She used to post loads I dunno what changed because even before she got pregnant she stopped

Reactions: 8
She used to post loads I dunno what changed because even before she got pregnant she stopped
She just seems to be very private now. The comments on her appearance are vile. She’s pretty anyway not that it should matter.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She just seems to be very private now. The comments on her appearance are vile. She’s pretty anyway not that it should matter.
Yeah they are vile. And cheating rumors so probably easier to be private. She is very pretty I agree

Reactions: 12
I saw this and came running @Velocinaptor2 😘

Thank you! Can’t believe they snuck into my home to film that 🤣

Everyone should count themselves lucky I don’t run Villa’s socials; it would be wall-to-wall Unai posts (with the occasional Alex Moreno for balance 😌)

Talking of Alex… I can’t believe a ball hurt his precious face and made him bleed, I demand it be retrieved and deflated 😤

Well, a 0-0 finally caught Unai… what a stat though 🤩

6DF93BAF-8CA8-4BAD-86FE-0F859C9924EE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Gary Neville commentating on a Spurs game? I’m just waiting for the “Ooooh!” 😒

Reactions: 8
What did I tell you big ange, you shouldn’t have sold Eric! Now the dog sitter has fully cursed you

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thank you! Can’t believe they snuck into my home to film that 🤣

Everyone should count themselves lucky I don’t run Villa’s socials; it would be wall-to-wall Unai posts (with the occasional Alex Moreno for balance 😌)

Talking of Alex… I can’t believe a ball hurt his precious face and made him bleed, I demand it be retrieved and deflated 😤

Well, a 0-0 finally caught Unai… what a stat though 🤩

View attachment 2689115
How dare they touch this man!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.