Footballers & Wags #53

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope he hasn’t cheated / doesn’t cheat. But then he is a footballer

Reactions: 3
IMG_4297.jpeg

sorry but he’s actual hilarious. a shot of whole milk. he’s such a bleeping nerd.

the carton in the background as well 😂 hang it in the loooouvre.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Backgrid photos are nearly always set ups so..those photos are strange.

Reactions: 7
Yup 6 kids(unless Annie's having twins) all having to deal with this tit & its so public.

Interested to know which England players knew, i'd say Grealish/Stones for def
---
So all the England lads knew he was still seeing her. Their wives and gf’s are going to kill them!!
yup nice of her to include that, especially as the wags are all friends with Annie

Reactions: 14
“I didn’t want to hurt her” MAYBE STOP SLEEPING WITH HER HUSBAND THEN

what kind of stupid logic is that?

Reactions: 25
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Shame on the players who kept quiet. If there were wags who kept quiet too they’re awful too.

Reactions: 15
Omg! I did not just see Begmans suitcase with the initials KW?! She is actually unhinged!
She is definitely a sandwich short of a picnic. The letters were massive. I’ve never seen any cases with anything like that coming off the baggage carousel.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There is no way on earth that her and Kyle have been playing happy families in the local parks in Manchester.

The little woman would be black and blue if I was Annie or Sian

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.