Footballers & Wags #53

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the "alledged" father of that tramps 2nd child the young footballer has he even said anything?
Reds that what confused me too. His sister? posted on insta that he was the father some time ago . I know Annie has hired Coleen’s press person but strangely so too has Kyle. The daily mail says the bab is Kyle’s but is it def Kyle?

Reactions: 11
Reds that what confused me too. His sister? posted on insta that he was the father some time ago . I know Annie has hired Coleen’s press person but strangely so too has Kyle. The daily mail says the bab is Kyle’s but is it def Kyle?
DM won’t have printed something like that without having solid proof.
Them hiring the same press person basically means they want to control how it’s all going to play out. While Annie’s “kicked” Kyle out he’ll still be paying for her side of everything until a divorce.
It all seems like Annie’s the victim but I wouldn’t be shocked if she knew all along that Kyle was still seeing lauryn behind her back. Remember Annie revealed lauryns first kids sex, they are both as vicious as each other it’s just the Annie got the ring and lauryn didnt

Reactions: 9
Tell me about it 🥲

Well… she isn’t, but the woman he cheated on with that one is… yes our lovely Unai is a bit of a dirty dog too 😬

The part of me that likes being an unpaid FBI agent loves this stuff let me tell you 😅 So the lady in that photo is the woman he had an affair with whilst at Arsenal, then when she went to the press about it a couple of years later it came out that he had a long term partner back in Spain (he was married to another woman prior to that). She obviously took him back (don’t worry love, I get it 😅) as she’s been pictured with him a few times since and I think they may be married (there’s a bit more gossip about all this that I think may come out in time but I’m not going to say anything until it does - alas no, I am not another woman in his rotation, it’s not that 😂)

Going back to the British woman he was seeing, apparently he blamed her for bringing him bad luck when she split up with him a couple of months before Arsenal fired him, and although it’s crappy of her to go to the press (he’s clearly very very private), he still came across as very on brand as she said he was watching multiple football games simultaneously in bed 😅 God I love him, he’s such a dork.

So you can keep your Kyle Walker drama, quiet prem manager love life drama is the good stuff I’m sure you’ll all agree 😂
Omg this tea!! You can’t leave me hanging 👀 Although I just googled this again, searched the name of the one who got cheated on on IG and she’s on private but judging by her profile pic I think I know what you might be referring to 👶 He doesnt wear a wedding ring does he so if he was my husband (after all the prior cheating) I’d be fuming at that and get it surgically attached!!

I feel like men in the public eye being ultra ultra private to the point no one knows if they’re single or not is such a sign they’re a dog and have multiple on the go, especially when they’re footballers/former footballers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Omg this tea!! You can’t leave me hanging 👀 Although I just googled this again, searched the name of the one who got cheated on on IG and she’s on private but judging by her profile pic I think I know what you might be referring to 👶 He doesnt wear a wedding ring does he so if he was my husband (after all the prior cheating) I’d be fuming at that and get it surgically attached!!

I feel like men in the public eye being ultra ultra private to the point no one knows if they’re single or not is such a sign they’re a dog and have multiple on the go, especially when they’re footballers/former footballers.
Obviously the men that cheat are the ones at fault, but I can never get my head around the “I’m happy being the other woman” mentality.

I remember someone saying they’ve never seen Danny Welbeck even linked with a woman, and considering he’s 33 I’ve always been curious… 🤣

Reactions: 8
Yes, fellow detective! 😅 I didn’t want to say outright, but her name is out there and I wouldn’t be using that photo on social media if I was with someone trying to keep things private I must say…

To add another layer there is this comment in the depths of a Daily Fail article from someone who clearly knew quite a bit about him when he was at Arsenal. Now this predates the name of his partner that he cheated on being in the press by a few months, and was accurate about her being Argentinian, makes me wonder if she took him back on this condition? His age makes me grimace a bit with it all (my parents were older when they had me and it’s not ideal), but at least they seem to have been together on/off for about 15 years so it’s not a messy relationship.

4FA4FFB7-4784-4E65-8A6B-269ECFB503AB.jpeg

He also has a son in his 20s (the lad who seems to now be in Villa’s academy system), and I’ve seen his ex-wife comment on Unai’s Instagram posts when he puts pictures up with him occasionally about what a good, loving dad he is to him so they’re obviously still quite close ❤ I wonder what his son thinks of it all!

Also if that’s accurate and she is rude… mate you’re far too nice for that. I’m also nice and only a few postcodes away when you see sense 😂

Reactions: 5
DM won’t have printed something like that without having solid proof.
Them hiring the same press person basically means they want to control how it’s all going to play out. While Annie’s “kicked” Kyle out he’ll still be paying for her side of everything until a divorce.
It all seems like Annie’s the victim but I wouldn’t be shocked if she knew all along that Kyle was still seeing lauryn behind her back. Remember Annie revealed lauryns first kids sex, they are both as vicious as each other it’s just the Annie got the ring and lauryn didnt
Sadly I have to disagree with you Don re Annie. I am team Annie tbf but she has been with Kyle a long time. She has been ridiculed by Lauryn on numerous times and Lauryn’s latest taunt is damn cruel if Annie is indeed pregnant.

Reactions: 13
Obviously the men that cheat are the ones at fault, but I can never get my head around the “I’m happy being the other woman” mentality.

I remember someone saying they’ve never seen Danny Welbeck even linked with a woman, and considering he’s 33 I’ve always been curious… 🤣

I used to work with a girl who was sleeping with a married man and with her she had such low self esteem that the man betraying his wife and kids with her gave her some kind of weird confidence boost. She used to be manic with delight cos he’d message her while on family holidays 🤮 I hated her cos she used to go “it’s kinda frightening but kinda exciting” - silly cow. It’s like how LG seems more obsessed with Annie than Kyle at this point.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Exactly Halo G. Who knows? Are we taking that tramps word? I dunno. If it's true is just despicable of him. Plus of the rumours of Annie being pregnant you just feel for her. 4 kids and possibly on your own. I hope you has a lot of support from close family and friends she needs it.
He seriously has a problem and needs help.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yes, fellow detective! 😅 I didn’t want to say outright, but her name is out there and I wouldn’t be using that photo on social media if I was with someone trying to keep things private I must say…

To add another layer there is this comment in the depths of a Daily Fail article from someone who clearly knew quite a bit about him when he was at Arsenal. Now this predates the name of his partner that he cheated on being in the press by a few months, and was accurate about her being Argentinian, makes me wonder if she took him back on this condition? His age makes me grimace a bit with it all (my parents were older when they had me and it’s not ideal), but at least they seem to have been together on/off for about 15 years so it’s not a messy relationship.

View attachment 2686267

He also has a son in his 20s (the lad who seems to now be in Villa’s academy system), and I’ve seen his ex-wife comment on Unai’s Instagram posts when he puts pictures up with him occasionally about what a good, loving dad he is to him so they’re obviously still quite close ❤ I wonder what his son thinks of it all!

Also if that’s accurate and she is rude… mate you’re far too nice for that. I’m also nice and only a few postcodes away when you see sense 😂
Thats an excellent bit of detective work 👏🏼 Ive finished reading the LG threads so did a bit of stalking myself and it looks like Unai used to talk glowingly about his wife and son publicly all the time (I speak a very basic bit of Spanish) but so far nothing about the current GF and 👶. So the cynic in me thinks she has that as her prof pic to let any potential new side chicks, who might be doing some digging of their own, know she’s with Unai and has a kid with him. Not being a witch but the emojis (especially this one 👨‍👩‍👧)are a bit childish for someone who I’m guessing is 40+ (ok I’m bitter and jealous 🤣) so she defo just wants people to know they’re together. Interestingly I found an old article where he said he sacrificed his wife and son for football so him being a workaholic is the reason for the divorce I’m guessing. It's sweet how close he is to his son ❤

Wouldn’t surprise me if she took him back on that condition. Tbf he does have an amazing amount of energy for a man of his age - to juggle the Arsenal job and 2 full time GFs at the same time is seriously impressive. Even Kyle Walker couldn’t keep that going!! P.s. my stalking has revealed how gorgeous he was in his late 30s/early 40s 🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Sadly I have to disagree with you Don re Annie. I am team Annie tbf but she has been with Kyle a long time. She has been ridiculed by Lauryn on numerous times and Lauryn’s latest taunt is damn cruel if Annie is indeed pregnant.
"I don't have two baby daddy's.I have one".witch!.Imagine finding out your Husband knocked up the same skank for a second time like that.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Exactly! What was that all about? Didn’t someone post messages on here from a family member of his or was that just someone talking BS?
Think it was BS also no player actually fit with what was said, as zero were 20 with a 'W' surname

Reactions: 9
Cleansing the thread briefly of the vile LG & KW. Can’t argue with Jamie here he is looking mighty fine in his expensive jacket

IMG_1202.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I feel so sorry for Annie, but all this stuff about she's a queen, LG can't steal her crown, Annie has all the power stuff is such nonsense.

She's just a cheated on, lied-to woman who has given the best years of her life to that riddled, cheating skank. Probably She's wondering who knew, what was a lie - that is, if she didn't already know.

She's never worked so can't support herself and certainly not to the £££ that she's used to. Her whole social circle is footballers and their probably cheated on partners. Her sons will grow up to aspire to that lifestyle too.

She knows, and the whole world knows that she took him back after LG child 1, the other one night stand, the dick flashing and groping in the bar...
And that's just what we know about.

Poor sod, but to say she's some powerful woman is missing the point a bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.