Footballers & Wags #53

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel so sorry for Annie, but all this stuff about she's a queen, LG can't steal her crown, Annie has all the power stuff is such nonsense.

She's just a cheated on, lied-to woman who has given the best years of her life to that riddled, cheating skank. Probably She's wondering who knew, what was a lie - that is, if she didn't already know.

She's never worked so can't support herself and certainly not to the £££ that she's used to. Her whole social circle is footballers and their probably cheated on partners. Her sons will grow up to aspire to that lifestyle too.

She knows, and the whole world knows that she took him back after LG child 1, the other one night stand, the dick flashing and groping in the bar...
And that's just what we know about.

Poor sod, but to say she's some powerful woman is missing the point a bit.
Yeah I get ya here. I don't see the "queen" or "crown " part but assume that is what the woman wanted. So it gets brought up. Yes Annie should get sympathy as has been wronged many times and probably decided to take him for the sake of their 3 boys. Her choice. Her life. We all make decisions we might end up regretting. Its life. But as this is all in the public eye so cannot be easy.

Reactions: 13
I feel so sorry for Annie, but all this stuff about she's a queen, LG can't steal her crown, Annie has all the power stuff is such nonsense.

She's just a cheated on, lied-to woman who has given the best years of her life to that riddled, cheating skank. Probably She's wondering who knew, what was a lie - that is, if she didn't already know.

She's never worked so can't support herself and certainly not to the £££ that she's used to. Her whole social circle is footballers and their probably cheated on partners. Her sons will grow up to aspire to that lifestyle too.

She knows, and the whole world knows that she took him back after LG child 1, the other one night stand, the dick flashing and groping in the bar...

"Given the best years of her life" makes it sound like she's about to be put to pasture. She's only just 32 isn't she? She could duck him off now and start all over again.

FWIW I do think the hyperbole is unnecessary, but at least in getting married she's afforded herself more security than if they were splitting unmarried. If they do end it for good and its on her terms, she's at least making her own choices rather than him.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has it been confirmed Annie is pregnant or just speculation and gossip chat
---
"Given the best years of her life" makes it sound like she's about to be put to pasture. She's only just 32 isn't she? She could duck him off now and start all over again.
I know what this poster meant by best years of her life. She can start again and hope she does. But spending 12 years + with someone since a young age and going through all of what she has is tough. And then to finally get rid, but always be tied because of the kids. All the memories over the years, she grew up with him really

Reactions: 10
Good point. (Actually I'm sure I read that she's only 30!)

Reactions: 5
It all screams narcissism. Kyle is a legit narcissist. I don’t think he’s sorry for any of it, he just got caught and is in the public eye. And what people don’t understand is how difficult it actually is to leave, not just bc of children etc. it’s a trauma bond. It’s why people always ask…why doesn’t she just leave? Unless you’ve actually lived with or been emotionally abused by a narcissist (they don’t have to be threatening or physically abusive - its manipulation and you have low self esteem etc) it is very hard to understand. And consider yourself lucky to not know what it’s like. Good for annie though for getting married to properly taking care of herself and the kids financially though. She is beautiful and young and can change her life now.
She just has to be strong, go to therapy and never go back. Trauma bonds are real.

I just need city to strip him of captaincy bc this is gross.

* they won’t so he should step down

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Not only is Kyle spreading his sperm to anyone that will open his legs he’s now injuring his own players

• Sad
Reactions: 6

I'm not sure if this is a reference to my comment because I did say that Annie has all of the power. But I specifically said that she had all of the power in this current situation as in the triangle with Kyle, Lauryn and herself.

Annie is a 32 year old woman. She has plenty great years ahead of her. There are countless people who spend their teens and 20's in crap relationships. She's healthy and capable of getting a job. She's his partner of 12 years, his wife of 3 and the mother of 3/4 (idk if she's pregnant) of his kids. She and her children will be provided for by Kyle. It isn't like they will be taking a huge lifestyle hit. Kyle is a head but he is obviously willing to financially care for his kids appropriately or Lauryn Goodman wouldn't be living in a mansion. Annie will be fine.

It's sad to say that she is "just" a cheated on, lied-to woman. What has Annie done to warrant that level of vitriol? Annie largely keeps her business to herself. Aside from the "it's a boy" post when Lauryn was pregnant with Kairo and her divorce announcement, she has kept quiet. She isn't the cheater or the attention seeker in this situation. All she has done is left her cheating husband, received some words of support, and is now being called "just" a cheated on, lied-to woman. Nobody is ever just that.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Citeh fans… I know DeBruyne has been injured but why isn’t he your captain otherwise?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Men and women can’t be friends without it making the news 🤣
---
This is a laugh! 😂 The delusional witch

View attachment 2686456
She might not have “SAID” anything directly but she fucked a married man. She’s as gross as he is.

Does Lauryn think Kyle will now be with her? Does she think if he does get with her he won’t duck about behind her back just because the gender of her baby? She’s bleeping even more delulu than we thought if so

Reactions: 7
Luke gets papped a fair bit so if she's a bit on the side thats blatant lol
To me she's prob just a friend/family member but press prob know there is someone else. As we've talked here a few times about him poss cheating

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.