Footballers & Wags #53

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£90K owed to her grandparents in their 80’s broke my heart. Frittered away on nothing.

I was pleased to see how scathing the judge was on her. Imagine having to listen to her play the victim for a full day!

It’s what makes baby#2 all the more confusing…!
Literally makes no sense right? Reading the full judgement you can tell what kind of woman she is, Fendi bag and living like she’s won the pools as the judge said. Why oh why would he go back there? With her piles too 😂

Reactions: 19
I just don't understand some people. You cheat get 1 woman pregnant as you were "friends" then beg for forgiveness. Then cheat again in your car then beg forgiveness again and still go and cheat and lie again and again. What a piece of tit. Just disgusting. Feel for his 3 boys. What a father figure. Just proves when someone says I love you they don't always men it. ☹

Reactions: 20
I just really hope the only reason Annie married him was to get a better financial settlement and she doesn’t go back.

IMG_9009.jpeg

Scholes is such a piss taker 😭🤣 although I’ll never forget that video with his daughters feet… 😶

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
It doesn't really matter who the man because it's scummy behaviour but Kyle Walker!!! 🤢🤮

Reactions: 12
It doesn't really matter who the man because it's scummy behaviour but Kyle Walker!!! 🤢🤮
Scummy behaviour definitely. But also the woman not even naming the dumbass witch I bet you she is loving this.
I suppose nothing is confirmed the 2nd child of hers is his, yet, but both of them are disgusting vile people if true. No morals at all.

Reactions: 10
Missed that a new thread started and I’ve come back to a 18 year old wive and Kyle Walker being the dad of lauryns 2nd miracle baby. WTF

• Haha
Missed that a new thread started and I’ve come back to a 18 year old wive and Kyle Walker being the dad of lauryns 2nd miracle baby. WTF
Miracle my arse, don’t believe the shite she spouts about her illnesses. All made up in her mad head I bet.

Reactions: 17
Ulrika Jonnson piping up about Sven when he’s ill, they haven’t been together in years and she was the other woman at the time not the wronged woman.

IMG_9011.jpeg

I HATE cheaters but how are you going to try and make a man’s terminal diagnosis about yourself.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Ulrika Jonnson piping up about Sven when he’s ill, they haven’t been together in years and she was the other woman at the time not the wronged woman.

View attachment 2684189

I HATE cheaters but how are you going to try and make a man’s terminal diagnosis about yourself.
Blimey that's uncalled for, what a witch. Even if she thinks he's the biggest twit in the world, absolutely no need for her to be broadcasting it when he's just announced he's dying.

Reactions: 26

View attachment 2684189

wtf that’s just unnecessary. She could have just said nothing…

Reactions: 23
Jesus Christ, what a bleeping witch. “Not a decent person”, yeah most of us could say that about an ex or two, but wouldn’t post about it publicly on the day they announce they have terminal cancer. Be a bleeping human being, ffs, she must have met his kids and know his family are hurting over it all.

Maybe try being decent yourself, although that post suggests you wouldn’t know how. Classless.

Reactions: 29
Miracle my arse, don’t believe the shite she spouts about her illnesses. All made up in her mad head I bet.
Couldn’t agree more, I wouldn’t believe one thing coming out of her mouth
---

View attachment 2684189

Vile - says more about her

Reactions: 16

View attachment 2684189

Loves the attention that daft mare does. I said last to a mate she'll be piping up.
No matter what happened, he has a terminal illness just be quiet if you cannot say anything good.

Reactions: 13
The word skank comes to mind when I think of Lauryn. Kyle is equally as bad. How & why did it come about that he had a second child with her? I thought he had nothing to do with LG and didn’t claim the first child? How could he do that to Annie?

Reactions: 11
Reading that summary judgement, I dont think the judge really cares about him living a double life - its purely on outgoings\incomings\costs. And those are some strong words. Shes completely mismanaging any money that he gives her, shes greedy, shes ripping off her own family. grim.

Reactions: 13
I can’t keep up with that Lauryn thread and I dislike her type she’s a scruffy slapper if she starts hanging round City’s ground looking for her next pray I’ll push her in a nettle bush

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.