Footballers & Wags #53

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems like it’s the season of cheating footballers going back to their baby mama :sneaky:
All these women have no self respect

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I can’t keep up with that Lauryn thread and I dislike her type she’s a scruffy slapper if she starts hanging round City’s ground looking for her next pray I’ll push her in a nettle bush
Tell her they’re moving to Everton’s new ground when that opens, I imagine she’s too thick to differentiate between two shades of blue.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can’t keep up with that Lauryn thread and I dislike her type she’s a scruffy slapper if she starts hanging round City’s ground looking for her next pray I’ll push her in a nettle bush
If she comes near Haaland, I will be right there with you 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Walker is nearing the end of his career.If Annie leaves him and takes half of everything, as well as the child support he will have to pay for 5 kids,the guy is going to go bankrupt in a few years.Idiot.

Reactions: 21
Walker is nearing the end of his career.If Annie leaves him and takes half of everything, as well as the child support he will have to pay for 5 kids,the guy is going to go bankrupt in a few years.Idiot.
Have a feeling he'll head to Saudi or America to get a load of money then retire. He will need it. 5 kids until 18 and possible divorce to pay.
He could also be a strip-o-gram with his swinging dick 😂🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
well we know who next pl player to Saudi is

• Haha
Reactions: 16
As not fond of Olivia Naylor as I am, I do respect that she's never publicly at least been nasty to Nicky Young.

Reactions: 9
Shes completely mismanaging any money that he gives her, shes greedy, shes ripping off her own family. grim.
Pictures on the DM of her out with baby in a Moncler hat - sells for £170!
Maybe she should be spending a fiver on one at Matalan and giving the rest to someone else.

Reactions: 11
Pictures on the DM of her out with baby in a Moncler hat - sells for £170!
Maybe she should be spending a fiver on one at Matalan and giving the rest to someone else.

It's the 2nd story she's sold to the DM in 2 days.
This is the way she squeezes more money from Kyle, isn't it?

I 'love' the pretend pap shot, as if she was caught out on an innocent coffee run.

Reactions: 12

I 'love' the pretend pap shot, as if she was caught out on an innocent coffee run.
I'm surprised she didnt get a pap to accidentally catch them meeting

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Have a feeling he'll head to Saudi or America to get a load of money then retire. He will need it. 5 kids until 18 and possible divorce to pay.
He could also be a strip-o-gram with his swinging dick 😂🤣
He'll end up bankrupt and doing club appearances at Wayne Lineker's bar until a wrinkly old scrot picking up young girls 🤢

Maybe wants to ask his baby mama to respect his privacy and not sell every nose pick to DM?!

• Heart

The bab is wearing a moncler hat. Obvs she wasn’t expecting a pap when she got her coffee 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Annie knew what she was doing getting married, good for her, take him for everything

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.