Footballers & Wags #53

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much of a f*** up have you got to be to go back to that and have another child. The man’s got some serious issues.

Fully expect to see Grealish doing the same.

Reactions: 30
How can someone be so dim?
He might have no control and fallen for a flutter of the eyelids, but why on earth wouldn't you strap it up?

Reactions: 20
bullies his son according to her so obv perfect guy to open her legs for again. I mean they get all the nice pregnancy moments of scans/baby shower/birth

Oh no that was Annie, both of Lauryns #whosthedaddy #wheresthedaddy

Reactions: 12
What was he actually thinking going back to that gold digging trollop? I have no words!

Poor Annie.

Kyle hates Annie and no one can convince me otherwise. After all the tit with Kairo he went back again? I hope the break she spoke about is permanent. He’s vile.

Reactions: 26
Kyle hates Annie and no one can convince me otherwise. After all the tit with Kairo he went back again? I hope the break she spoke about is permanent. He’s vile.
looks like all his lies are gonna blow up in his face, as someone posted on insta baby girl was planned by both. But was mainly Kyles idea & he wanted both her & Annie pregnant at same time :sick:

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
If you could name footballers who you think will go bankrupt within 5 years of retirement Kyle Walker is number one my list.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
looks like all his lies are gonna blow up in his face, as someone posted on insta baby girl was planned by both. But was mainly Kyles idea & he wanted both her & Annie pregnant at same time :sick:
What a sick weirdo! Shame his knob didn't fall off when he was swinging it around in that bar

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s beggars belief that Kyle would go back to Begmen after all the BS. Annie 100% planned the wedding to get the 💰 and who can blame her. Hopefully she lives her best Mob Boss Wife era now!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It genuinely wouldn’t shock me if he’s got another kid or three out there that we don’t even know about.

i'll piss mysen if he still doesnt make lozza official
---
It genuinely wouldn’t shock me if he’s got another kid or three out there that we don’t even know about.
well to get a infertile woman preggers twice hes def got super sperm

Reactions: 14
It’s beggars belief that Kyle would go back to Begmen after all the BS. Annie 100% planned the wedding to get the 💰 and who can blame her. Hopefully she lives her best Mob Boss Wife era now!
She needs to do a Tanya Turner on him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Obviously he's absolute slut-scum but if baffles me how he can still be thought of so well at City.
God knows what he is telling the younger players that he's allegedly such a good role model to.

Reactions: 18
This was the top comment on the Daily Mail article:
Walker, the quintessential d-head.

Reactions: 16
Well he got his dick out in public and still kept the captains band so he’ll probably be walking us out against Newcastle on Saturday. How lovely! Plays rubbish and spreads STDs aka captain material

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Well he got his dick out in public and still kept the captains band so he’ll probably be walking us out against Newcastle on Saturday. How lovely! Plays rubbish and spreads STDs aka captain material
But imagine the chants!

Come on Newcastle, get your thinking caps on...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.