Footballers & Wags #53

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly disappoints me that Kyle is our club captain given his off pitch antics. Does anybody know if he is the father of Laurynā€™s daughter?

Reactions: 11
Wonder is Kyle wil play Saturday night?
Well itā€™s not the first time Annieā€™s left him or heā€™s potentially fathered a child with someone other than his wife and I donā€™t think heā€™s missed a match due to his personal life before has he? I canā€™t see him doing it this time, heā€™s too thick to be effected.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
That is the face of a boy who doesnā€™t have the slightest clue what Klopp is yapping about šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 12
all this drama over kyle walker when he looks like he snuck on earth. would rather drag my bare labia across miles of gravel than touch that man. these women all need their heads testing i s2g

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
That is the face of a boy who doesnā€™t have the slightest clue what Klopp is yapping about šŸ¤£

Thatā€™s the face of a lad who was promised some minutes but Fulham were tougher than Klopp anticipated šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 9
all this drama over kyle walker when he looks like he snuck on earth. would rather drag my bare labia across miles of gravel than touch that man. these women all need their heads testing i s2g
šŸ¤£ lmao so so so accurate.
---
Thought Iā€™d have a gander at Kyleā€™s insta to see how his day is goingā€¦ this cracked me up. Hopefully his wife sees sense and finds someone worthy of her time & love, ā€˜cause this prat isnā€™t it.

D6D70091-F843-43B9-8BA2-776738AF73D2.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Probably have much less chance of infection too.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lingard posting pics of him playing football/pinging a ball around shouldnā€™t be funny but after Scholesā€™ comment it kinda isā€¦ šŸ˜­šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Genuinely what is wrong with him? heā€™s always been a scumbag, but the ONE woman Annie asked him to stay away from and he couldnā€™t help himself?? Surely there has to be more to this, he cannot be that stupid.

Reactions: 23
Honestly Lauryn and Kyle deserve each other. Pair of disgusting scruffs. Bet the two of them think they were hot tit bleeping about behind his wifeā€™s back. Gross

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.