Footballers & Wags #53

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Lauren Goodman thread is going offfff right now.What a vile woman.

Reactions: 18
I thought Eric was going to Bayern on a permanent deal but he's only joined them on loan, although Bayern do have the option to sign him for a further year after the loan contract ends. So, if it doesn't work out and Bayern don't sign him permanently then he will be a free agent as his contract at Spurs runs out at the end of the season.

Reactions: 8
I thought Eric was going to Bayern on a permanent deal but he's only joined them on loan, although Bayern do have the option to sign him for a further year after the loan contract ends. So, if it doesn't work out and Bayern don't sign him permanently then he will be a free agent as his contract at Spurs runs out at the end of the season.
This is what I don’t get, why would Bayern buy for for £Xm in the summer when his contract ends in the summer, so he’d be a free agent? (TBF I don’t out any genius accounting past Levy!)

Reactions: 5
This is what I don’t get, why would Bayern buy for for £Xm in the summer when his contract ends in the summer, so he’d be a free agent? (TBF I don’t out any genius accounting past Levy!)
That's what I can't get my head around either as everybody said it was a permanent move for around £3.2million yet he's only gone on loan and basically Bayern could turn round at the end of the season and go no we don't want to sign him permanently which could mean that the loan move was completely pointless as he will be a free agent.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
That's what I can't get my head around either as everybody said it was a permanent move for around £3.2million yet he's only gone on loan and basically Bayern could turn round at the end of the season and go no we don't want to sign him permanently which could mean that the loan move was completely pointless as he will be a free agent.
I was wondering if it’s to get his wages off the books if Bayern are covering his salary. Not sure this is the case but a thought.

Reactions: 7
i'll piss mysen if he still doesnt make lozza official
---

well to get a infertile woman preggers twice hes def got super sperm
Yeh I don’t believe she has either of the issues she claims to personally (PCOS or endo), easy to claim you have with no evidence and be used as sympathy, which very few sane people would have for her.

Reactions: 10
I am fuckin shocked after all the legal battles and publicly disowning his son with Lauryn, after the humiliation he’s caused Annie and their 3 boys the stray dog has gone back for seconds and fathered another kid with the skank.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
I am fuckin shocked after all the legal battles and publicly disowning his son with Lauryn, after the humiliation he’s caused Annie and their 3 boys the stray dog has gone back for seconds and fathered another kid with the skank.
@olivia321 Pops do you still want him as your captain? I tell ya I am shocked he went there again.

Reactions: 8
I can’t believe he would be that stupid to go back to her again, I know he’s not the brightest but duck me what an absolute idiot. I really hope Annie isn’t pregnant but I think the reason that she hasn’t announced a full separation is because she is… 🙁

Not only is Lauryn a vile, scrounging bastard but she has put his wife through absolute hell for the last 4/5 years … any man that can even consider being anywhere near someone like that deserves nothing. His sons are going to end up hating him, isn’t their oldest at the age now where he understands a bit more and can probably read headlines? The thought of them getting grief at school over this is making me so sad. Pair of cunts.

Reactions: 25
But imagine the chants!

Come on Newcastle, get your thinking caps on...
If anyone can come up with a creative chant it’s the Geordies 🤣.

Still Kyle’s a gross weirdo 😭. Like even thinking about him I have a full on ick. What a little gremlin of a man

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just reading on twitter too all of the latest on the Mane situation, what is wrong with him. Any grown man that is interested in a literal child needs locked up 🤢 Whole thing is knocking me sick

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
@olivia321 Pops do you still want him as your captain? I tell ya I am shocked he went there again.
I never wanted him as my captain Halo I’ve never warmed to him, I can’t stand men like him who get enjoyment from cheating and publicly humiliating their partner who then takes the abuse for being seen as the doormat.

It all makes sense why he was pushing for a move to Germany in the summer the fuckin rat.

Reactions: 25
I understand Livi . City have had some great captains who are decent people eg Kompany
Walker was a weird choice.

I cannot get over why he want to that again to his wife. It’s cruel.
The case notes from the 1st case are jaw dropping re Kairo’s costs 😳 **************************************************************
It’s the kids I feel sorry for especially Annie’s 3 lads who are primary school age and are old enough to understand and will be made fun off because it all

As for the other 2 kids that are weaponised, they deserve so much better than a Mum who uses them to taunt and bleed money from a man who is a narcissist twit.

Reactions: 23
I understand Livi . City have had some great captains who are decent people eg Kompany
Walker was a weird choice.

I cannot get over why he want to that again to his wife. It’s cruel.
The case notes from the 1st case are jaw dropping re what Lauryn wanted 😳 **************************************************************
Honestly reading that the judge was far too easy on him for someone who just had a child with someone and dipped. Especially when he has other kids he’s happy to look after. Lauryn gets slated a lot, and rightly so, but he’s far worse.

As others have said there’s bound to be more kids knocking around or there will be soon enough. Gross little div of a man.

Reactions: 10
including the clearance of her debts by the Father. WTF!!!
Mother spending money going on holidays!!! Etc!! FFS and he sired another child with her!!! For God sake, surely he would have woken up that she is only using him for his money.. Well best of luck to her.. if he is that stupid… I hope his wife cleans him out..

Reactions: 13
£90K owed to her grandparents in their 80’s broke my heart. Frittered away on nothing.

I was pleased to see how scathing the judge was on her. Imagine having to listen to her play the victim for a full day!

It’s what makes baby#2 all the more confusing…!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.