Footballers & Wags #53

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine how tit the Saudi league must be to give up that kind of money.33 isn't that old and I guess Henderson still feels he a few good years left in him and wants to play them with a proper club.

Reactions: 18
For a make up artist / someone who does work on peoples faces Olivia N isn’t very good is she? Why is she all pink😭

IMG_1519.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have a bad feeling about it and I heard he used to be bad for cheating. But with 2 kids and a baby in the way I thought maybe he grew up
I think he might be getting sold! I'm sure I saw a little whisper on the transfer show the other night about him. It was on the banner, think it just said some clubs were interested

Reactions: 7
I think he might be getting sold! I'm sure I saw a little whisper on the transfer show the other night about him. It was on the banner, think it just said some clubs were interested
Transfers dont usually get stories like this put out, they def are hinting he's cheating :(

I saw the Chelsea want him stories :ROFLMAO: I just cant see it our longest running player, ETH seems to like him & I cant see Luke pushing for a move. Especially to a rival

Reactions: 10
Transfers dont usually get stories like this put out, they def are hinting he's cheating :(

I saw the Chelsea want him stories :ROFLMAO: I just cant see it our longest running player, ETH seems to like him & I cant see Luke pushing for a move. Especially to a rival
Just to take some heat of Kyle Walker. Bet he's tipped the papers off 😂 probably has a list of cheaters from the England team and they'll all be getting weird stories released over time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
sorry but why have none of you told me how fit luton’s manager is?????? 10/10 would sit on his face x

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Do you have me blocked? Its pretty much all I bang on about on this thread 😂
plz @ me whenever you bring him up again i’ve not been on this thread much i’ve been hibernating in the begman thread. honestly it’s been a wild ride been glued to my phone

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
plz @ me whenever you bring him up again i’ve not been on this thread much i’ve been hibernating in the begman thread. honestly it’s been a wild ride been glued to my phone
Have you got a new battery for your phone as that thread, though not being on it, must be like a non stop roller coaster!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
the non-football girls have found Rob Edwards, some of the quotes on this post 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What a delightful treat after a long day at work! 😍

@spilldatea Enjoy!
i now identify as a luton fan x up the hatters

btw this is what inspired my original post his mouth reminds me of john stones a lil bit.

i also agree with this quote:

before i call it a night all i wanted to say is on the bed, on the couch, bent over the kitchen counter, by the fireplace, against the wall, in the shower, on the floor, in the basement, against the window, in front of a mirror, missionary, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggy

amen gurl amen

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
i now identify as a luton fan x up the hatters

btw this is what inspired my original post his mouth reminds me of john stones a lil bit.

i also agree with this quote:

before i call it a night all i wanted to say is on the bed, on the couch, bent over the kitchen counter, by the fireplace, against the wall, in the shower, on the floor, in the basement, against the window, in front of a mirror, missionary, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggy

amen gurl amen
Amen!!! Any which way he wants!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.