Footballers & Wags #53

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha, I love that he’s a geek but also a bit of a ladies man. It’s soooo unexpected because at Villa he seems all sweet and innocent. Saw this on twitter and burst out laughing 🤣 I want a night out with him he’s hilarious!!
🤣 So he wrote that with a psychologist (I think?) years ago (before he’d won much of anything I think so fans of whichever team he was with at the time took the piss lmao), and there’s sections on dopamine, testosterone etc (I’ve not read it but there’s an overview online), so I have to wonder if his shagging around is just another way he thinks he’s improving his football mind? (I’m more than happy to help test this theory anytime Villa hit a skid) 😅

I also saw Tielemans once in the Sherwood one a few years ago
Oh sweet Youri 🥰 No Score Draws on Twitter commented that he looks like a rosy cheeked urchin and that’s all I can think of now haha.

How can Danny Ings’ hair still look tit after all he’s had done?!
The real reason Unai booted him out I reckon, we can’t be having low quality locks on the team.
---
Well done to your boys! I was sad for my #2 Thomas Frank but hey ho. So many Midlands clubs through into the 4th 👀 Please make sure you knock out the Tesco Bags 😌

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

So not only has Henderson thrown all his supposed LGBT+ out the window, he has also not been paid for any of his time in Saudi, because of complicated reasons that basically boils down to him being on the fiddle to the tax man. Serves the prick right.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
So that’s Henderson left and now Neymar’s contract has been terminated. Firmino, Mahrez & Jota all want to leave after 6 months and i’m sure there will be many more who feel the same … nothing and no one on this earth can convince me this Saudi league is lasting more than another year at most.

Reactions: 20
There’ll just be Stevie G sat there crying into his new contract at this rate 🤣

duck their sportswashing and any player who takes a mercenary’s wage from them. Zero sympathy.

F31E6BE9-1AC5-4ECA-A96C-AF720656B95F.jpeg

---
The Saudi project is getting more embarrassing than when China tried to make the CSL happen.
Or when China paid a bunch of fringe ice hockey players to become citizens so they could field them at the Beijing Winter Olympics 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I said it in the Goodman thread but the Popbitch story mentioning 'At home with the Walkers' If I was Amazon i'd be getting the cheque book out & trying my hardest to get Annie on the Wags show

Reactions: 11
Also, knew it wouldn’t last 🤣

I don't think calling out his players last week did him any favours as he said that there were too many babies in his squad and added that he would rather watch Antiques Roadshow. He also singled out defender Fankaty Dabo by calling his performance awful and added that he hadn't been good enough for a number of weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't think calling out his players last week did him any favours as he said that there were too many babies in his squad and added that he would rather watch Antiques Roadshow. He also singled out defender Fankaty Dabo by calling his performance awful and added that he hadn't been good enough for a number of weeks.
He's okay now Sky asked him to do some commentary on EFL games. I get having a go at your players but there is a time and place for it. It's like he wanted to be sacked by publicly slagging of his players and to single out 1 player is unfair. Maybe some training is needed for himself before another Managers job?

Reactions: 9
He's okay now Sky asked him to do some commentary on EFL games. I get having a go at your players but there is a time and place for it. It's like he wanted to be sacked by publicly slagging of his players and to single out 1 player is unfair. Maybe some training is needed for himself before another Managers job?
Wanted to be sacked as he isn’t cut out and the TV work is easier? Can’t stand the bluenose scrote 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wanted to be sacked as he isn’t cut out and the TV work is easier? Can’t stand the bluenose scrote 🤣
Fair enough. But it still looks bad on him. A month? Disrespectful towards players. Plus very talkative. If Sky have any brains then they will stay clear of him.
But then again Forest Green get through Managers pretty quick even quicker than my team used too! 😂

Reactions: 6
Fair enough. But it still looks bad on him. A month? Disrespectful towards players. Plus very talkative. If Sky have any brains then they will stay clear of him.
But then again Forest Green get through Managers pretty quick even quicker than my team used too! 😂
I hope Sky don’t entertain him, seen him once doing punditry and he wasn’t great. Quite overbearing. I think it was Anton Ferdinand with him and he’s so dull, probably why he had to talk more 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.