Footballers & Wags #53

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope Sky don’t entertain him, seen him once doing punditry and he wasn’t great. Quite overbearing. I think it was Anton Ferdinand with him and he’s so dull, probably why he had to talk more 🤣
Wow what a pairing them 2!
I saw him recently with Jobi McAnuff, who is pretty good at being unbiased and fair, does his research etc it was just bad. Troy was sat there arms crossed and acting all clever. Nah get back to the classroom and learn, you really have shown yourself up!

Reactions: 7
There’ll just be Stevie G sat there crying into his new contract at this rate 🤣

duck their sportswashing and any player who takes a mercenary’s wage from them. Zero sympathy.
Couldn't have put it better myself. They couldn't give a tit about football or any other sport.

Reactions: 13
Wow what a pairing them 2!
I saw him recently with Jobi McAnuff, who is pretty good at being unbiased and fair, does his research etc it was just bad. Troy was sat there arms crossed and acting all clever. Nah get back to the classroom and learn, you really have shown yourself up!
I find Jobi McAnuff quite refreshing as a pundit and it helps that I think he’s pretty

• Heart
Couldn't have put it better myself. They couldn't give a tit about football or any other sport.
They've just announced a Saudi snooker tournament as well. And they've thrown so much money at it, they've changed the rules of the game. Snooker has a maximum break of 147, except this Saudi comp has a Golden Ball if you complete the maximum you can pot them golden Ball for 20 points. And score 167. It's bull tit.

Just to have the only place where you can score more than 147. Even though in very complicated and ridiculously unlikely scenario, it is technically possible to score more than 147 in a snooker match already.

Can't wait for Ronnie O'Sullivan to complain about playing to a crowd of 3 because nobody in Saudi plays or cares about snooker. Ally Pally having rubbish bins in the car park won't seem so bad after all.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Wanted to be sacked as he isn’t cut out and the TV work is easier? Can’t stand the bluenose scrote 🤣
Jude once again proving he’s the only likeable bluenose (and I count some people I’m related to amongst their number) 😌
---
I find Jobi McAnuff quite refreshing as a pundit and it helps that I think he’s pretty
Agreed, he’s got lovely eyes!
---
They've just announced a Saudi snooker tournament as well. And they've thrown so much money at it, they've changed the rules of the game. Snooker has a maximum break of 147, except this Saudi comp has a Golden Ball if you complete the maximum you can pot them golden Ball for 20 points. And score 167. It's bull tit.

Just to have the only place where you can score more than 147. Even though in very complicated and ridiculously unlikely scenario, it is technically possible to score more than 147 in a snooker match already.

Can't wait for Ronnie O'Sullivan to complain about playing to a crowd of 3 because nobody in Saudi plays or cares about snooker. Ally Pally having rubbish bins in the car park won't seem so bad after all.
That’s so bloody stupid. I hate the way they throw money at everything and think they can do what they like. I don’t follow boxing/MMA but every fight seems to be being staged there now too.

Poor Ronnie O’ is about to star in Brits Banged Up Abroad if he’s not careful.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Kieran Tripper to Bayern Munich???
Sky Germany reporting it

Now that would be a shock as he's their captain.
I bet his wife wants him out of the country and far away from that "alleged'" duck pad him and some of the other Newcastle players have got going on.

Reactions: 16
This guy needs to get out the house more ffs. No idea why Trent is always held to different standard than the likes of Walker, Trippier and Reece James who have all been significantly worse this season. Trippier literally cost Newcastle the game multiple times in the last 2/3 months yet not a word 🤣 That interview last year where they straight up asked Trent about it still pisses me offffff

This guy needs to get out the house more ffs. No idea why Trent is always held to different standard than the likes of Walker, Trippier and Reece James who have all been significantly worse this season. Trippier literally cost Newcastle the game multiple times in the last 2/3 months yet not a word 🤣 That interview last year where they straight up asked Trent about it still pisses me offffff

Its coz noone really cares when you talk about players unless they play for either of our lads. They get the clicks/attention so pundits concentrate on us both

Reactions: 3
He is pretty good tbh. Like I said does his research and obviously watches the games.
Not personally my cup of tea but he's a million times better than Troy! 😂🤣
---
Who’ll be watching this then? 😆 Should have known Taylor Ward would be on it 🙄

Well our goalie is on there! So yeah I might do 😆

Reactions: 6
Lauryn Goodman leaked some more stuff, this time dropping which players she facetimed was Jack as I think we couldve guessed & Phil Foden.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Lauryn Goodman leaked some more stuff, this time dropping which players she facetimed was Jack as I think we couldve guessed & Phil Foden.
Not surprising really. Doubt that will change Annie's friendship with their gfs because they've been cheated on themselves so probably not aware this has been going on.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.