Footballers & Wags #49

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anouska posted about the new office and Molly-Mae posted about her new office. Are they going into business together cos it kinda looks the same place? is Molly-Mae about to join Treats? is this part of the new things going to happen
4760CF80-3012-46B3-B667-8B5CB1860689.jpeg
4B243B29-A621-4949-A658-E5DC971A1D72.jpeg

Reactions: 12
IMG_2158.jpeg

I looked at that west ham Twitter account and saw this…sorry couldn’t help it.

I don’t get why players would make bets knowing the consequences when and if you get found out

Reactions: 15
Anouska posted about the new office and Molly-Mae posted about her new office. Are they going into business together cos it kinda looks the same place? is Molly-Mae about to join Treats? is this part of the new things going to happenView attachment 2389309View attachment 2389310
Looks the same! Possibly splitting a floor. Why the heck do either of them need an office though? It’ll be like the bare empty spaces of Kylie jenners and that plouise

Reactions: 7
If the rumours are true 🤞🤞

Well done every person who emailed, phoned ect about the mg situation.

Shows fans can have a huge impact when needed and this was needed

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I do worry about how he'll react to Harriet though especially as all along he's thought he'd return. So chances are he'll blame her :(

Its a Scum link but

Reactions: 13
I do worry about how he'll react to Harriet though especially as all along he's thought he'd return. So chances are he'll blame her :(

Its a Scum link but
My first thought was that too :(.

I hope she and the baby are okay

Reactions: 12
As i'm a petty girl I did just respond to a twitter post with cry more :ROFLMAO: As thats 1 of the responses his supporters always give

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
As i'm a petty girl I did just respond to a twitter post with cry more :ROFLMAO: As thats 1 of the responses his supporters always give
I misread that as “as I’m a pretty girl” and was genuinely confused as to why that mattered. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.