Footballers & Wags #49

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh & can I say the Man City game being a Saturday 8pm is ridiculous

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I hope Ange Postecoglou and Son are having a lovely day

Oh when the Spurs go marching in

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Anyone else watching sky sports news for the football.
They have a ref now and I'm already getting pissed woth the people talking about the matches arguing with the stand in ref about all the pens/refs. Don't have a ref there if your just gonna argue

Reactions: 8
All 3 pl games have had red cards.

So which team is getting on and who

Mine casimero for United. I dont know anyone apart from son at Tottenham and I don't think he will get the red 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
@Shhhh111 Yes livi pops is a doll but what about us Man U girlies. Thought we were buddies. 😿

Edit oh fuckin hell we play spurs today that is why
Any of the other 363 days of the year, I promise 😘 (don’t tell Livi but the same applies to her too 😉)

Last minute predictions? Tottenham win 2-1 and Shaw gets a straight red as Michael Oliver’s misses got some bad jewellery from “treats”

• Haha
Reactions: 3
All 3 pl games have had red cards.

So which team is getting on and who

Mine casimero for United. I dont know anyone apart from son at Tottenham and I don't think he will get the red 🤣🤣
onana red is my guess lol

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Anyone else watching sky sports news for the football.
They have a ref now and I'm already getting pissed woth the people talking about the matches arguing with the stand in ref about all the pens/refs. Don't have a ref there if your just gonna argue
It copy cat of BT Sports now TNT isn't it

Reactions: 7
If they didn’t have European football I would have Brighton in my top 4/5 for this season. I think they look unbelievable but also think having europa games will impact them and they will have to juggle both for the first time.

Reactions: 10

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a normal Wrexham game! They were 1-4 down at half time.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Nice to be homeeeee, nice switch up of seats this season too! Conte has blood on his hands in regards to Bissouma last season… our attacking three though, something to be concerned about I think 😭

Back after the game to this thread be a happy girl or a depressed one that will moan on the first home game back that she shouldn’t have renewed.

8A94B771-3711-44EA-8689-10838B5F1874.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.