Footballers & Wags #49

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the new thread ♥

I don’t want to post the picture here as it is a jump scare and a half, but WHAT is going on with Danny Ings’ hair or lack of? Obvious transplant?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
As we get thru them quite fast I think thread 50 needs a cool thread title like some other threads do

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Thanks for the new thread ♥

I don’t want to post the picture here as it is a jump scare and a half, but WHAT is going on with Danny Ings’ hair or lack of? Obvious transplant?
Transplant. He was in the papers with it last month so I guess he got it for free. £17k worth, apparently.

But looking at his hairline in the before pics, I think it's not his first. It seems very 'pluggy'.
Well, hope it works for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I see Manchester City have accepted an undisclosed offer from Al-Nassr for Laporte.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
a little bit of an inside scoop on anouska santos (luke shaw gf) and her brand treats ... its coming to an end now because she has been found out. buying $3 necklaces on alibaba/aliexpress and then reselling for £85 - been scamming everyone spending extortionate amounts of money on cheap crap ...
---
a little bit of an inside scoop on anouska santos (luke shaw gf) and her brand treats ... its coming to an end now because she has been found out. buying $3 necklaces on alibaba/aliexpress and then reselling for £85 - been scamming everyone spending extortionate amounts of money on cheap crap ...
its also the fact that she's making her famous pals, mollymae, sasha attwood and other fellow wags promote this cheap crap and they know as well what she does - i just feel sorry for the impressionable young girls who make up most of their audiences, spending so much money on worthless jewellery :(

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
---

its also the fact that she's making her famous pals, mollymae, sasha attwood and other fellow wags promote this cheap crap and they know as well what she does - i just feel sorry for the impressionable young girls who make up most of their audiences, spending so much money on worthless jewellery :(
Tht sounds similar to F1 driver Charles Leclerc ex Charlotte. She did the same and called it and designed!

Reactions: 7
Tht sounds similar to F1 driver Charles Leclerc ex Charlotte. She did the same and called it and designed!
literally is the first person to come to mind when i think of these footballer/f1 wags 'designing jewellery' - its pathetic how they mooch off young girls and lie about their 'talents'.
---
literally is the first person to come to mind when i think of these footballer/f1 wags 'designing jewellery' - its pathetic how they mooch off young girls and lie about their 'talents'.
and the way she calls herself an architect as well - i just feel like deep down they want to accomplish something or at least feel like theyve accomplished something other than memorising card details :(

Reactions: 8
---

omg that’s so bad. Imagine being married to a millionaire and you have enough money to make a proper business but nope you dropship crappy necklaces.

Reactions: 12
Woke up just in time for that Russo goal, England are absolutely on fire. I thought they would struggle against Australia but I really do think they have a serious chance of winning the whole thing now.

Reactions: 6
It’s not even funny how invested I am in the idea of the Lionesses winning both the Euro’s and the WC in the space of a year…

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
It’s not even funng how invested I am in the idea of the Lionesses winning both the Euro’s and the WC in the space of a year…
Putting the mens team to shame 💪🏻 don’t know why the women’s games aren’t getting more credit, it’s a great achievement
---

Omg that’s so bad! Even worse her friends promoting it for her, surely they must know 😡 she already has the money to invest in proper materials etc, but instead she’s being lazy and greedy

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.