Footballers & Wags #49

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A lady I follow on Twitter pointed out that usually ex players/pundits can't wait to talk about Utd. Yet this the silence is deafening.
Ex rivals especially can't wait to see us negatively
I'd love to know what morally high, opinionated Neville has to say about this. He loves a soap box

Reactions: 21
Paqueta to City has fallen through because he’s the subject of an FA investigation into betting currently?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Poor PRashford won't know what to do if he comes back.

I can't imagine him inviting negative headlines.

Reactions: 7
Brian Mcfadden as in ex Westlife member is saying Utd have sorted things with Maguire & his exits imminent :ROFLMAO: If true we've a new ITK account lol
He's also just spoke out against Greenwood returning. Nice to see a 'known' Male post

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And they have daughters. Would they be so chill if it was their daughter? I feel sick at the thought of him returning
The amount of players with daughters that liked that Mendy post was alarming so I don’t think they care unfortunately.

Reactions: 15
The amount of players with daughters that liked that Mendy post was alarming so I don’t think they care unfortunately.
I think well hope this they'd feel different as the evidence we've all seen.

Reactions: 6
I'm sad the beaut Brazilian isn't joining us but if he is found to of done what's been accused then 👋 bye Felicia

Reactions: 4
I have just checked the game in question and he was booked.
1692391834367.png

No point screenshotting the video:

---
More full screenshot mentioning the betting:

1692392170620.png

This is pretty clearly a life ban offence.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.