Footballers & Wags #49

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha sorry - each to their own!
But make sure you have the dettol ready if ever you get near him. He does look like he would be sticky!
Haha yes the world wouldn't be any fun if we all liked the same thing xx

Reactions: 6
Highlight of that game was the anthems at the beginning and Maguire scoring for us, cheers slabhead. No chance were we ever winning against a team with Bellingham in it, that boy is unreal! We better not be in a group together again for the Euros 😂

I’m away for a vodka x

Reactions: 11
Highlight of that game was the anthems at the beginning and Maguire scoring for us, cheers slabhead. No chance were we ever winning against a team with Bellingham in it, that boy is unreal! We better not be in a group together again for the Euros 😂

I’m away for a vodka x
Have a double for me please 😵

Of course we’ll get England in the groups! 🤣

Bellingham is unbelievable 🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And he’s just been given the armband…..SG must be doing this as some sort of social experiment with Maguire at this point because he is just not helping him…
Honestly I’ve said it before but Maguire might be a genius.
Somehow he’s vice captain of England???
He gets paid 150k odd a week to watch a game of football from the bench and all he has to do is show up to training.

Wish I had that job.
---
I’m running out of ways to say how amazing Jude Bellingham really is 😮💨
He’s such a freak like holy tit. How is he that good that young

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.