Footballers & Wags #49

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tottenham, Tottenham, White Heart Lane and all that. Taxi for the bald Dutch man

Normal service will resume….

duck Newcastle and duck Ant and Dec alright pet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Thank god we got this guy instead of Mickey Mount, handsome bastard 😍 On another note Ange has spurs looking decent, can’t say i’m surprised tbh I always said if they actually back him then he will do well.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Tottenham, Tottenham, White Heart Lane and all that. Taxi for the bald Dutch man

Normal service will resume….

duck Newcastle and duck Ant and Dec alright pet.
Least your game whatever the score i'll be happy lol though maybe not fpl wise i've 5 playing

• Heart
Reactions: 2
WE ARE FINALLY FREE from the shackles of Conte ball, Ange Ball is bloody brilliant and Tottenham didn’t ruin the first home game this season!!!!!! That midfield today🤤😍

• Heart
Least your game whatever the score i'll be happy lol though maybe not fpl wise i've 5 playing
This is why I’ll buy one of your necklaces even if it does turn my skin green

send my love to the kitten 🐱🩷

• Haha
WE ARE FINALLY FREE from the shackles of Conte ball, Ange Ball is bloody brilliant and Tottenham didn’t ruin the first home game this season!!!!!! That midfield today🤤😍
Your midfield is class but my god, you need a striker. Richarlison is not it at allllll

• Sad
I’m truly stunned at the reaction from some fans regarding MG.
I’ve been on and off of twitter today as I’ve worked, and whilst I’ve seen people backing the thought he absolutely should not return, there are a lot saying he has nothing to answer for, and cant pay for his past for the rest of his life, and deserves a second chance.
Some of these people are apparently middle aged women, I’m so shocked.
It’s not like it was allegations and there was no evidence, it’s there for everyone to hear.
We live in a very messed up world, and yes I know everyone is entitled to their opinions, but I can’t make my brain understand anyone who backs him.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I thought it might have taken Bellingham a while to settle in La Liga but he’s been unbelievable so far, 3 goals in 2 games is crazy. As much as I wish we signed him I think Madrid was the best place for him. Him and his brother both scoring a brace today, one was for Sunderland mind you 🤣

Rodri’s bagged 83 successful passes in 67 minutes so far, Mount managed 14 in 85 minutes earlier… I know we’re talking different set-up/opposition etc, but that level of difference in two PL midfields is insane.

Reactions: 14
The passion from the Vale players after the second goal went in today just shows how much it means to them all. I mean in a way the 7-0 loss on the opening day might have been the best thing that could have happened as we took it as a kick up the bottom and responded positively to it as every player has stood up and been counted for. It is also worth mentioning that the players have shown magnificent fighting spirit in the games that we have played since then as they have dug deep and got the win or draw that they deserve.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m truly stunned at the reaction from some fans regarding MG.
I’ve been on and off of twitter today as I’ve worked, and whilst I’ve seen people backing the thought he absolutely should not return, there are a lot saying he has nothing to answer for, and cant pay for his past for the rest of his life, and deserves a second chance.
Some of these people are apparently middle aged women, I’m so shocked.
It’s not like it was allegations and there was no evidence, it’s there for everyone to hear.
We live in a very messed up world, and yes I know everyone is entitled to their opinions, but I can’t make my brain understand anyone who backs him.
Yep. Men loved saying where’s the proof? And then when there’s heavy proof of abuse and rape it’s not enough.
Just shows having a good right or left foot gets you out of what you do with your right or left fists.
I hope someone breaks his leg if he does return, as it’ll take that to end his career apparently.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.