Footballers & Wags #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty funny signing announcement. Esp if you watch the simpsons 😂

Also joe bryan to Millwall. I feel like he’s too positive and reads too many books for their typical fan base

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Pochettino is losing his sex appeal with the dribble he’s waffling in his Chelsea interview he’s got some Sam Allardyce fat head going on

Chelsea have been the greatest team in England for 10,12,15 years according to Poch, yeah because Liverpool and Man City haven’t won anything at all for years

duck the Chelsea Cowboy Chiefs FC

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
That Francesca Greaves in the second photo latches onto a different footballer and their group of mates every summer😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All over Twitter it is G.O. He also played for WHU and then QPR and the suspect is being investigated by the Met.
This doesn’t really add up, surely it would say former manager and also mention that it’s a previous player. He’s also only 40 so the woman being young when it happened and now a mature woman doesn’t make sense.

Reactions: 4
The full set of the original wedding (were there two?) was published on the photographers website back in April.
Yes, I found it weird how low key the first one was… even the reception at that restaurant but then I suppose he did grew up on Portugal so … a Portuguese one makes sense. She also held her bachelorette dinner there

They had another one a couple of weeks ago in the Cotswolds. Her dress looks pretty

Reactions: 2
This doesn’t really add up, surely it would say former manager and also mention that it’s a previous player. He’s also only 40 so the woman being young when it happened and now a mature woman doesn’t make sense.
I’m only repeating what I saw on Twitter. But the suspect was interviewed on the 12th of June. The story was published on the 19th of June and that same day GO’N was sacked by Bournemouth. He was a Premier League boss on the 12th of June.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.