Footballers & Wags #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mount posting his Chelsea goodbye video with bleached blonde hair on Tuesday, and then being announced with his normal hair colour by Wednesday has cracked me up more than it should 🤣

he had that video filmed and ready for as soon as it was needed 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I knew he'd look beautiful in Red :love: Now to pick which is my new laptop background

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Chelsea losing Mount and Loftus-Cheek means they also just lost 90% of their female fan demographic… 😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I knew he'd look beautiful in Red :love: Now to pick which is my new laptop background
I was just coming to say he suits the red a lot!!! I really don’t blame him for moving clubs. I was reading comments on his post & some comments are just horrid. There’s no need for it

Reactions: 9
I was just coming to say he suits the red a lot!!! I really don’t blame him for moving clubs. I was reading comments on his post & some comments are just horrid. There’s no need for it
I get being sad/angry he's going but I hate the people who then include the person in the message

Reactions: 8
Shouldnt be 7 should be 19 with Varane getting 4 then Garnacho 7. Not happy lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tbh I think Forest are to blame for silly prices as we bought the first £1 million player years and years ago 🤭
But it is crazy now and just cannot see it stopping. Maybe wages might "steady" but I doubt it. Wish mine went up tht much 😕
More likely that the dirty oil money that's been allowed to infiltrate the league has artificially inflated prices. It should be a national scandal, but nothing is bad enough to reach scandalous levels in this country anymore.

Reactions: 9
Wow so Sancho no longer has the no 7. I hope he stays and has a fine career at United.

Reactions: 2
That’s a lot of pressure. I hope for his sake this doesn’t turn into another Sancho situation where the fans all hype him and he ends up not succeeding.
I wouldn't worry. The size of those teeth he's still busy filling the position in the league left vacant by Luis Suárez.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That’s a lot of pressure. I hope for his sake this doesn’t turn into another Sancho situation where the fans all hype him and he ends up not succeeding.
sorry but i hope he flops even worse than sancho x

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.