Footballers & Wags #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Russo is getting similar but on a much smaller level obv, All the 'well your not very good anyways' type posts :ROFLMAO:

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Fairs. But this is why I don't post in this thread much. I always get the impression the ball knowledge, or even interest, is limited to say the least.
I dont think thats true at all, just not really how we use this thread. This is really for the off the pitch gossip with the Club Football thread for the on the pitch type posts

Reactions: 20
Fairs. But this is why I don't post in this thread much. I always get the impression the ball knowledge, or even interest, is limited to say the least.
No one mentioned anything about his talent/ability or anything that implies a lack of “ball knowledge” … just that I thought the treatment from some of the Chelsea fans was out of order. To be fair, some people are just on this thread for gossip and tea which is actually what it was made for in the first place. Not everyone closely follows a team or knows anything about football, but over time it’s become more of a place to chat about everything related to the sport rather than just the goss.

Reactions: 15
Ngl I thought DCL was 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈 not that there is anything wrong with that 🫶🫶 his style is just so out there...living his best life 🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ngl I thought DCL was 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈 not that there is anything wrong with that 🫶🫶 his style is just so out there...living his best life 🙌
I’m glad you said it. Wasn’t there talk about DCL and TD / team mates from the same team rumour. And yet now we have this announcement from DCL and TD had a hard launch of his girlfriend a few weeks ago.

Reactions: 12
I’m glad you said it. Wasn’t there talk about DCL and TD / team mates from the same team rumour. And yet now we have this announcement from DCL and TD had a hard launch of his girlfriend a few weeks ago.
has TD shared or commented on the announcement? I couldn’t see he had

Reactions: 4
hmm weird from a best mate imo. Also I guess baby unplanned and they’ve not been together long at all
Unless he reads this thread and does it tomorrow with a ‘Great News mate’ type of message? 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That teammates dating story was prob bull, unlike in the Womens game where everyones bonking each other :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Apparently Declan Rice is joining Arsenal this week £105 million.
I know everyone who isn't a football fan, goes on about crazy money in footie, be it transfers or wages, but what can actually be done about it?

Reactions: 13
Apparently Declan Rice is joining Arsenal this week £105 million.
I know everyone who isn't a football fan, goes on about crazy money in footie, be it transfers or wages, but what can actually be done about it?
I’m not even joking when I say I can’t remember one single thing he’s ever done in his career that would justify that price tag? Yeah he’s decent but going for over 100m is insane.

Reactions: 17
I’m not even joking when I say I can’t remember one single thing he’s ever done in his career that would justify that price tag? Yeah he’s decent but going for over 100m is insane.
It’s what he’s worth to the selling club though. Academy kid, club captain, just won a trophy - it’s essentially the Jack Grealish transfer all over again. If he wasn’t deemed worth it, Arsenal wouldn’t pay. Part of me doesn’t want him to do well cause it would be hard to watch but I also need him to come into his own so people can actually put a bit of respect on his name - West Ham played tit football for the most part last season but he’s been fantastic for the last 3.
Like @Red hair dont care said it’s past the point of fixing now. You don’t want to over inflate the market, but also as a smaller club you don’t want big clubs just nicking all the top talent and you having nothing to replace them with. We can’t close the gap as it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s what he’s worth to the selling club though. Academy kid, club captain, just won a trophy - it’s essentially the Jack Grealish transfer all over again. If he wasn’t deemed worth it, Arsenal wouldn’t pay. Part of me doesn’t want him to do well cause it would be hard to watch but I also need him to come into his own so people can actually put a bit of respect on his name - West Ham played tit football for the most part last season but he’s been fantastic for the last 3.
Like @Red hair dont care said it’s past the point of fixing now. You don’t want to over inflate the market, but also as a smaller club you don’t want big clubs just nicking all the top talent and you having nothing to replace them with. We can’t close the gap as it is.
Tbh I think Forest are to blame for silly prices as we bought the first £1 million player years and years ago 🤭
But it is crazy now and just cannot see it stopping. Maybe wages might "steady" but I doubt it. Wish mine went up tht much 😕

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.