Footballers & Wags #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why have the Daily mail published these pictures but blurred out her face or not mentioned her name? Is there some sort of court order?
She’s still technically classed as his victim even though, charges were dismissed (or whatever bullshit they called it). I can’t remember if she was under 18 when it occurred but that would be another reason

Reactions: 8
She’s still technically classed as his victim even though, charges were dismissed (or whatever bullshit they called it). I can’t remember if she was under 18 when it occurred but that would be another reason
Oh is that who it is? I saw the pics and had no clue who she was. Wonder if she'll move abroad with him when utd send him on loan, hopefully 🤞🏼

Reactions: 2
Oh is that who it is? I saw the pics and had no clue who she was. Wonder if she'll move abroad with him when utd send him on loan, hopefully 🤞🏼
Hopefully being the big word. Ten Hag is supposedly keen to keep him from what I’ve read

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Not confirmed yet but Gerrard taking a managerial job in Saudi? Eh?
My mate saw him in Ibiza last week in Amnesia VIP section walking about with a baseball cap on hoping not to get noticed but everyone did 🤣 had some good banter with some Celtic fans

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't know why but the Bono info above has really disappointed me, he seemed like a good guy.

I like Conor Coady too. I bet he'd be good fun at a wedding.

Reactions: 7
Reactions: 13

Any ideas? Could be G.O? His Bournemouth departure was unexpected
---

Initials TP, mentioned in this thread just a few up
Any fan of the club with any common sense wants him gone. With a rebuild of the midfield taking place hopefully he’s sold off to wherever the duck will take him and he can become their problem.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Any ideas? Could be G.O? His Bournemouth departure was unexpected
---

Initials TP, mentioned in this thread just a few up
All over Twitter it is G.O. He also played for WHU and then QPR and the suspect is being investigated by the Met.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.