Footballers & Wags #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a screwball! 😳🤯 suspended sentence and community service…

These wannabe Wags / influencers are relentless in their pursuit of a footballer, it’s pathetic!

Wonder what they’ll spend their compensation money on? 🙄 £500 / £300 is just pocket change to them.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

These wannabe Wags / influencers are relentless in their pursuit of a footballer, it’s pathetic!

Wonder what they’ll spend their compensation money on? 🙄 £500 / £300 is just pocket change to them.

They better be able to get restraining orders against her

Reactions: 15

I wonder if any of the other lads got a fright from this situ and thought coulda been me? Maybe that’s why Ben took his ‘bestie’ Alice bates away with them rather than random girls this summer

Reactions: 8

What a weirdo, honestly these influencers are desperate freaks

Another amazing effort from Scotland last night, so buzzing that we’ve actually got a decent team! I was soaked before I even got to the stadium, was wearing a sun dress that was dripping wet and never got home until half 12 in the morning but I’d do it all again. A goal from a Celtic player and McTominay, couldn’t have asked for any better! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

• Heart
can’t keep up with who’s leaving Chelsea atm, never mind who’s coming in… 🤣

IMG_7449.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You all need to be a Man Utd fan just for a Week( so dont worry no games) just to see the stress of transfer season 😭

Some people still think we've a chance to get Declan, they think its a simple oh we'll over money then Maguire or McTom.
Ignoring the fact the players might not want to go. McTom for example is linked also to Newcastle so to me their CL pull makes them a better option

Reactions: 5
You all need to be a Man Utd fan just for a Week( so dont worry no games) just to see the stress of transfer season 😭

Some people still think we've a chance to get Declan, they think its a simple oh we'll over money then Maguire or McTom.
Ignoring the fact the players might not want to go. McTom for example is linked also to Newcastle so to me their CL pull makes them a better option
I had to support Man United in January when you was playing Arsenal, it was the worse 90 minutes of my life and I’m still recovering the itching and night sweats

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Wonder if they plan to do a proper ceremony abroad or if they were happy to just keep it lowkey?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I had to support Man United in January when you was playing Arsenal, it was the worse 90 minutes of my life and I’m still recovering the itching and night sweats
thankfully we dont have to do it often & when we do its for the greater good lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.