Footballers & Wags #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to think he was unreal but I saw a video of him dancing on tik tok and it’s given me the eternal ick
Everything about that boy annoys me. He's not even remotely fit! But so many seem to fancy him.

I had the rage when I saw his stupid head tilt when he was wearing the number 7 shirt.

I'm not a Chelsea fan either, I just think he's built like a toothpick and wouldn't look out of place playing Dungeons and Dragons in his friend's mother's basement. Argh!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
De Gea’s little cryptic tweets give me 14 year old girl energy.

the type to ‘check-in’ at A&E on Facebook but refuse to say what’s happening, or always have an oddly specific quote posted on the Instagram stories. Either say what you wanna say or drop it, a 32 year old, recently married man doing this is such an ick… 😭
I used to do that with 'random' song lyrics as my msn quote back in the day

Reactions: 4
De Gea’s little cryptic tweets give me 14 year old girl energy.

the type to ‘check-in’ at A&E on Facebook but refuse to say what’s happening, or always have an oddly specific quote posted on the Instagram stories. Either say what you wanna say or drop it, a 32 year old, recently married man doing this is such an ick… 😭
U ok hun, PM me xoxoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 12
These two are soulmates and I can’t be convinced otherwise
I agree, something about them but they are one of my favourite football couples (not so much he’s at Arsenal now🤣) but Sophia is such a natural beauty. Major girl crush on her and Kovacic’s wife!

Reactions: 12
These two are soulmates and I can’t be convinced otherwise
Awww congrats to them, I really like Sophia. This summer has been full of engagements, weddings & babies, meanwhile poor Sasha got a week in France and sent back home while Jack fucked off to ibiza 😭💀

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Awww congrats to them, I really like Sophia. This summer has been full of engagements, weddings & babies, meanwhile poor Sasha got a week in France and sent back home while Jack fucked off to ibiza 😭💀
I would bet any money while Sasha was on her Italy holiday with her friend then in France that she was looking at wedding venues. Not saying Jack has asked her to marry him, but you know Sasha has everything thought out.

Reactions: 1
I would bet any money while Sasha was on her Italy holiday with her friend then in France that she was looking at wedding venues. Not saying Jack has asked her to marry him, but you know Sasha has everything thought out.
Imagine lol. When I saw that they were in South of France I thought he might finally do it, but her wait for a ring goes on 🤣

Reactions: 4
Lets all hope he has a speedy recovery
Omg wish he will recover soon. If im not wrong his wife had the same health issue years ago when he was in Man U.

I never understand their relationship. They look that the couples that are forever together just for the time they were together. He seems happiest when is not with her. She looks desperate to make everyone knows she is still his gf. Is sad to see.
Sophia and Havertz seems really in love together.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.