Footballers & Wags #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do some of these Spanish players look older than 21 🤣
---
Ashley Cole being send of for England 🤣🤣standard

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
OMG what a save from the england keeper! That was unreal, they deserve to win they have been amazing the whole tournament. Just a shame it hasn’t had as much attention as the senior tournaments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The U21 players either look 35 or 12 with inbetween
---
Im so pleased for them tho 😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
OMG what a save from the england keeper! That was unreal, they deserve to win they have been amazing the whole tournament. Just a shame it hasn’t had as much attention as the senior tournaments
Take notes on how to win a tournament Gary Southgate. 😭

Reactions: 11
Take notes on how to win a tournament Gary Southgate. 😭
Yep! Although to be fair I think it’s slightly easier to win an under 21 tournament, still an unbelievable achievement though. Curtis Jones & Levi Colwill have both been so good every single game, really hope they both get called up to the senior team soon.

Reactions: 5
Yep! Although to be fair I think it’s slightly easier to win an under 21 tournament, still an unbelievable achievement though. Curtis Jones & Levi Colwill have both been so good every single game, really hope they both get called up to the senior team soon.
I was definitely slagging off Curtis Jones in one of these threads a while back and ever since he’s come back from injury he’s made me eat my words… fair play to him.

IMG_7663.jpeg

Reactions: 6
Why do some of these Spanish players look older than 21
I think some of them actually are, might be wrong but I think there's some leeway regarding age, like if you were 21 or under during the u21 euro qualifiers

but yeah, some, especially players with facial hair, look like they have a mortgage and five kids haha. abel ruiz looks like he's in his late 20s/early 30s

between winning the u19s last year, and u21s this year... i really don't want to jinx it like five years in advance, but perhaps we shouldn't be so worried about what happens after most of the current England mens squad retire... (apart from maybe Harry Kane)

plus, two current Everton players (Garner and Branthwaite) are now u21 champions, which is equal parts surprising and great. emphasis on current, because both probably want out asap :-/

Reactions: 4
And I know we al have a lack of football knowledge here :rolleyes: but just read Ten Hag is still after Joao Felix? Wasn't Chelsea fans hoping he stayed

• Haha
Reactions: 2
And I know we al have a lack of football knowledge here :rolleyes: but just read Ten Hag is still after Joao Felix? Wasn't Chelsea fans hoping he stayed
Joao felix confuses me because didn't he just sign a new deal before going to Chelsea on loan. And what he wants to leave already

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.