Footballers & Wags #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do you do fpl? Do we have a tattle tournament? I might join this year
last season we did but I noticed twice when I linked it Tattle then deleted it so not sure how to do it without getting told off lol

Reactions: 5
Would love the England U21s to win the Euro Final. A bloody great group of players there!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Clearly I know nothing about football and my knowledge is lacking as pointed out. 😆
in my head I thought Sancho had taken the no 7 shirt after Ronaldo left 🙃
He was number 7 at dortmund and was expected to have it at utd but Cavani kept it so he took 25 instead

Reactions: 3

realised we’ve been light on engagement news this year, it’s all been babies and weddings 🤣

genuinely forgot I still followed him from way back when he was at LFC.

Reactions: 11

realised we’ve been light on engagement news this year, it’s all been babies and weddings 🤣

Awww I like him, they are a cute couple. I swear she just had a baby recently too, she looks insane 🔥

Reactions: 2
I
last season we did but I noticed twice when I linked it Tattle then deleted it so not sure how to do it without getting told off lol
I came 7th in the tattle league which I'm happy about as it was my first time doing fpl can't wait for this season 🙌🙌 yeah I'm sad 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Awww I like him, they are a cute couple. I swear she just had a baby recently too, she looks insane 🔥
I thought he was too young to get wed but he's 26 now according to Google! I still see him as one of our wee academy boys.

Reactions: 1
New to this so sorry if it’s been mentioned before! Did Taylor Ward and Mahrez miss their daughters 1st Birthday to go to a wedding???

Reactions: 5
Hendo is looking good to be fair. I will always jokingly slander him & call him hoofderson, but i love the guy and would never dream of publicly hating on him or any player for that matter.

New to this so sorry if it’s been mentioned before! Did Taylor Ward and Mahrez miss their daughters 1st Birthday to go to a wedding???
I don't think so . Think they were home in time if the video they posted was in real time . She's now in LA . Not sure about Mahrez . Doesn't seem to be with her child very much unless they take a nanny .

I don't think so . Think they were home in time if the video they posted was in real time . She's now in LA . Not sure about Mahrez . Doesn't seem to be with her child very much unless they take a nanny .
They did, the birthday party was held a few days before. Then they flew back to Manchester and then onto LA, mahrez in tow at both events

They did, the birthday party was held a few days before. Then they flew back to Manchester and then onto LA, mahrez in tow at both events
I saw him at the birthday but I haven't seen him in LA . How the other half live !

That’s beautiful and she’s stunning

Knew this was coming but still made me shed a tear, especially after reading his goodbye 😔
Going to miss him.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.