Footballers & Wags #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg wish he will recover soon. If im not wrong his wife had the same health issue years ago when he was in Man U.

I never understand their relationship. They look that the couples that are forever together just for the time they were together. He seems happiest when is not with her. She looks desperate to make everyone knows she is still his gf. Is sad to see.
Sophia and Havertz seems really in love together.
I don’t think it’s fair to say he’s happiest when he’s not with her, we don’t actually know them or see them together enough to say that. I also don’t think she seems that desperate to let people know she’s dating him, she very rarely posts or even mentions him on her social media. I do think it’s weird that she allows herself to be humiliated by him but at the end of the day they seem happy together so it must work for them 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 10
Imagine lol. When I saw that they were in South of France I thought he might finally do it, but her wait for a ring goes on 🤣
Sasha she has been putting up with him and his antics being a doormat for about 10yrs with not much to show for it
---
I agree, something about them but they are one of my favourite football couples (not so much he’s at Arsenal now🤣) but Sophia is such a natural beauty. Major girl crush on her and Kovacic’s wife!

She is very pretty but her instagram is just like any other wags no individuality (similar to Sashas ).

Reactions: 10
Sasha she has been putting up with him and his antics being a doormat for about 10yrs with not much to show for it
---
She is very pretty but her instagram is just like any other wags no individuality (similar to Sashas ).
I think Sasha has a lot to show for it since the euros, all the work/modelling contracts, all the expensive jewellery and bags, all her wag pals. Pre euros in 2021 she didn’t have all that. So since then she kinda lives a different life and you can tell she loves it

Reactions: 11
Honestly I think jack and sasha have some form of contract. That he can do and duck who ever he wants and she gets everything paid for.
---
That's the only reason I see as to why she would stay when she looks like a doormat all the time. No girl should be willing to look to stupid if they get nothing out of it

Reactions: 11
We need more clubs to develop a sense of humour with their announcements actually…

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t think it’s fair to say he’s happiest when he’s not with her, we don’t actually know them or see them together enough to say that. I also don’t think she seems that desperate to let people know she’s dating him, she very rarely posts or even mentions him on her social media.
I said he seems happiest, not that he is. We dont know personslly them.
About Sasha she doesnt post tagging him directly but for example when DM post the wrong article about her not be with him in France, literally within 10 minutes she post pictures and stories of the hotel they stay (and the hotel was naming in DM article). Before that we know they were in south france but not the hotel. And apparently her mum like a comment in her post about how she shut up DM with the pics. I mean rrally, you are so secure that need to reply in anyway a tabloid?

I do think it’s weird that she allows herself to be humiliated by him but at the end of the day they seem happy together so it must work for them 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣
100% agree with you. Warever is the arragement they have seems to work for them.

Reactions: 8
I'm glad Sky are showing Utd v Arsenal as originally I would've missed it as seeing Cirque lol

Reactions: 3
😭
snap I know people concentrate on the errors from this season, but he also saved us lots of points and is a big reason we came third.

also since when could we post tweets that long?
He saved our arse so many times.

I was really hoping he would be able to retire at united not gonna lie.

I knew we needed a new keeper but I was hoping he would stay still

• Sad
Reactions: 4

I was hoping he'd be our number 2, crazy how we all knew it was coming but still feels sad.
Bruno posted on Insta saying David deserves a goodbye at OT with the fans and I completely agree. Depends on where he goes though and schedules

• Sad
Reactions: 7

I'm far from a Utd fan but I like him and think he seems a very decent sort, standing out in a sea of shitbags and douchery.

Reactions: 9
I was hoping he'd be our number 2, crazy how we all knew it was coming but still feels sad.
Bruno posted on Insta saying David deserves a goodbye at OT with the fans and I completely agree. Depends on where he goes though and schedules
Hell yeah he deserves a goodbye. I hope he goes to an easier league go enjoy more money and an easier time. Why not. Go to the msl with messi 🤣🤣.

We are however screwed now we have no first choice keeper and Henderson don't count he should leave after the comments last season. This has given inter all the power now

Reactions: 5
I'm far from a Utd fan but I like him and think he seems a very decent sort, standing out in a sea of shitbags and douchery.
Yeah he's a good guy, was the 1st of our players to unfollow number11. Plus he's so supportive of our Women's team doesn't consider them a separate team just as all Man Utd players
---
Hell yeah he deserves a goodbye. I hope he goes to an easier league go enjoy more money and an easier time. Why not. Go to the msl with messi 🤣🤣.

We are however screwed now we have no first choice keeper and Henderson don't count he should leave after the comments last season. This has given inter all the power now
I think it must be a done deal as Utd would consider that when doing this announcement. And David is that nice he wouldn't force them to do it quicker. Depending on how fast he arrives though Heaton's gonna have a busy time lol

Yeah he's a good guy, was the 1st of our players to unfollow number11. Plus he's so supportive of our Women's team doesn't consider them a separate team just as all Man Utd players
---

I think it must be a done deal as Utd would consider that when doing this announcement. And David is that nice he wouldn't force them to do it quicker. Depending on how fast he arrives though Heaton's gonna have a busy time lol
That's my hope. I'm hoping it's just putting the bid in as everything is agreed 🤞🤞. Hopfully. We need a keep before pre season that's for sure.

Imagine heaton never really playing to becoming our number 1 🤣🤣
---
But like are we actually almost acting like a football club again.

Signing mason so quite getting this keeper done in a relative good time frame.. I'm shocked

• Haha
Poor Henderson though if it wasnt for that interview he'd now be our number1, and only gk we'd be signing would be a number2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.