Footballers & Wags #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a lot of lust for Haaland and some strange reason Dier and Mctominay on this thread why I’ll never know but my god 😍😍 he is delicious on this photo
tbf most of the Dier posts is me taking the piss

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

Whoever were involved should be named and shamed.
Like I said. Nothing ever changes with this species specifically because this is the age it all begins with them, when they're stupid kids following Their Heroes.
The one that I had once-upon-a-time used to regale me with horrible tales of "what his mates did.................................." and I stupidly believed he was not involved. Oh the naievety of it!!! One of the favourite activities was to send out the Handsome One to pull a girl or two that he'd take back to his room but not before he'd tipped the nod to the others who rushed upstairs to hide in wardrobes and the bathroom. Once he'd got busy the others would leap out screaming abuse at the girl/girls................................................. yeah they're nice blokes :mad: I tell you this though - one of this species came after my daughter so needless to say I soon got rid of him, the absolute asshole (y):poop:

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I fully support you and Erling I can’t have you loving that corn beef looking McTominay he looks like he would die of sunburn on sunny day

Colour me shocked, I thought you had genuine love for Eric….
I mean he's alright but the whole wife number2 thing is me joking. Anna's safe, Maja Lindelof on the other hand........ lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
De Gea’s little cryptic tweets give me 14 year old girl energy.

the type to ‘check-in’ at A&E on Facebook but refuse to say what’s happening, or always have an oddly specific quote posted on the Instagram stories. Either say what you wanna say or drop it, a 32 year old, recently married man doing this is such an ick… 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just seen that Channel 4 will broadcast Saturday's European Under-21 Championship final. England vs Spain
5pm kick off

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.