Footballers & Wags #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dont think we mentioned it here but Winks signed for Leicester. Think most of us predicted him to go to a newly promoted team

Reactions: 11
Dont think we mentioned it here but Winks signed for Leicester. Think most of us predicted him to go to a newly promoted team
Did he play at all last season? I remember him doing an interview apologising to fans and saying he hoped to come back soon

• Sad
Reactions: 3
click thru the pics for some 🔥 :love:
Slide 5 feels very Malibu Ken 🤣

IMG_7592.jpeg

also, someone said to me that Szobo has the hairiest legs you’ll ever see on a footballer and now I can’t unsee it! Not in a judgemental way just most look like they wax everywhere 🤣🤣

IMG_7593.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Anyone had Ryan Sessegnon down for a move anywhere? Big rumours locally, he is gonna be signed by Forest.
Not sure how I feel on this one. Guess the Gaffer knows him.

Reactions: 4
Have Everton bought anyone? Only seen their loanees being returned. 🤔
nope. our finances are (probably) very fucked - when you add this to impending investment and likely significant boardroom changes (praise be), Everton are probably going to be moving very late. yay!

our scouting is a joke, and for years the method has been ageing barca players on very high wages, but now Everton can't afford that, it's essentially been getting players on a free, or on fairly long term payment plans

right now, we don't really have a striker (love DCL and feel very sad for him, but he's injured so often that we just can't rely on him), are light on CBs who don't play like mad headless chickens, our two RBs are either long term injured (Coleman) or injury prone (Patterson), and we probably need another LB too... the midfield doesn't have a lot of depth either, and we probably need a left winger as well (Gray can be really amazing on his day, but is very inconsistent). if McNeil got injured mid season, that'd be very very bad news.

honestly, I think we're gone next season. these past two seasons have felt like a long, drawn out, Sunderland-seque death spiral. we are circling the drain of doom, and will inevitably get sucked into it because Farhad Moshiri just can't stop himself from interfering with everything in the club (like allegedly making a £40m bid offer for Conor Gallagher by himself in January, without the recruitment team knowing or being involved in it)

sorry for ranting!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I was at a wedding the other day with an ex wolves player on loan to Everton last year, now moving to Leicester. He’s gutted they didn’t buy him

Lots of bad blood with the his former club ( an ex manager treated him badly allegedly ) so i am not surprised he is gutted.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Another picture from Harriet’s baby shower .. Interesting dress but her choice I guess.
919FD690-17E0-4ED3-B720-E2A995DE6EA9.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Collins is now gone. 23M can’t be sniffed at. I just want us to start BUYING NOW 😭😭
---
Another picture from Harriet’s baby shower .. Interesting dress but her choice I guess.View attachment 2280768
That dress looks so awful 😭. It looks like something you’d seen when you filter low to high on shein
---
Another one to add to the list 🤣

Maybe I’m morbid but it looks like the flashback that plays of the couple frolicking before some tragic backstory is revealed.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Another picture from Harriet’s baby shower .. Interesting dress but her choice I guess.View attachment 2280768
I know everyone’s different but that dress is so cheap and tacky it’s not baby shower appropriate.

Many of you might not agree with me but my sympathy for her has run out, she had her chance to get away from him everyone was supporting her well apart from her Dad who probably enjoyed the free United tickets.

Adding a baby into the mix is a disaster waiting to happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I know everyone’s different but that dress is so cheap and tacky it’s not baby shower appropriate.

Many of you might not agree with me but my sympathy for her has run out, she had her chance to get away from him everyone was supporting her well apart from her Dad who probably enjoyed the free United tickets.

Adding a baby into the mix is a disaster waiting to happen.
Why have the Daily mail published these pictures but blurred out her face or not mentioned her name? Is there some sort of court order?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.