Footballers & Wags #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad to see that we are addressing important areas in our squad, but more importantly glad to see we are adding another member to sexy fc šŸ„°

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Jack Grealishā€™s latest story is bleeping filthy. The angle is the same as if he was on top and Iā€™m there for it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I have just been looking at my transfer predictions that I made and so far I have got a few correct as I said that MacAllister would go Liverpool, Gundogan would go Barcelona, Loftus-Cheek would go AC Milan and if they go through I said Mount would go Manchester United and Rice would go Arsenal.

Reactions: 8
Marcus Rashford has had dinner with Natalia Zoppa. Didnā€™t Jack Grealish slide into her DMs a while back?
Natalia seems to be friends with Courtney Caldwell and Courtney is the girl he was seen going back to his hotel with in Miami few weeks ago when his split with Lucia was announced. He went out to dinner with other people which included Natalia and Courtney. My guess is heā€™s dating that Courtney girl or sheā€™s the one heā€™s interested in and others just tag along maybe for his friends or you never with footballers he could be interested in all these girls lol.

Reactions: 5
Natalia seems to be friends with Courtney Caldwell and Courtney is the girl he was seen going back to his hotel with in Miami few weeks ago when his split with Lucia was announced. He went out to dinner with other people which included Natalia and Courtney. My guess is heā€™s dating that Courtney girl or sheā€™s the one heā€™s interested in and others just tag along maybe for his friends or you never with footballers he could be interested in all these girls lol.
I saw the pictures including Courtney but Natalia is from Manchester so wondered if heā€™s seeing her as well. He could be a bit subtle about it tho. Poor Lucia. They all have ā€œI wanna be a footballer wagā€ vibe.
91126CC5-7E58-4A70-AE09-AFA710F72A46.jpeg

Reactions: 11
I saw the pictures including Courtney but Natalia is from Manchester so wondered if heā€™s seeing her as well. He could be a bit subtle about it tho. Poor Lucia. They all have ā€œI wanna be a footballer wagā€ vibe.View attachment 2276887
They definitely all give that vibe! it must be hurtful for Lucia to see even if she never admitted it. Itā€™s odd cause they got engaged may 2022 so I wonder when things started to go wrong after that cause for him to be able to move on quickly then they must of been having some kind of problems for months. When they got back together then not long after got engaged I wonder was it something he rushed into doing. Obviously there was love between them to get back together and engaged and theyā€™ve known each other a long time so not like two strangers rushed into it but maybe when they got back together they should of took their time to see if they could make it work and if commitment was something he could do cause itā€™s sad to see things go wrong.

No idea what goes on behind closed doors in any relationship but seeing him with these girls it makes me feel sorry for Lucia. I donā€™t know what sheā€™s like as a person and maybe she is fine maybe if sources are true they are still good friends but if two exes can stay friends usually itā€™s cause they werenā€™t in love anymore so being friends is what they both truly want or one of them still has feelings for the other so canā€™t let go so will settle for a friendship as a way to keep that attachment whereas the other one is happy to just be friends and has no romantic feelings.

After all the years they were together Iā€™m sure thereā€™s care there that can never go away but I hope for his sake he doesnā€™t regret losing her for girls who are using him cause maybe theyā€™ll get back together but I donā€™t think anyone should wait for a man putting their life on hold while heā€™s seen with different women so I hope she knows her worth! She might be happily moving on too I donā€™t know but I hope she has people in her life to support her if she is struggling cause Iā€™ve seen disgusting comments on her posts she doesnā€™t deserve that.

Reactions: 11
On the lookout for info you footie folks.
Skanky price appears to be throwing hints about that it's been doinking a Wigan player recently.
Any ideas who this idiot is?
Jeez whoever he is he's deffo won The Prize for the ugliest, most minging shag!šŸ¤£

Skanky price appears to be throwing hints about that it's been doinking a Wigan player recently.
Jeez whoever he is he's deffo won The Prize for the ugliest, most minging shag!šŸ¤£
Whoever it is get to the clap clinic pronto

• Haha
You couldnā€™t pay any of us on here to sleep with any Wigan players, proper poverty team

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.