Footballers & Wags #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You couldn’t pay any of us on here to sleep with any Wigan players, proper poverty team
Likewise it stinks of desperation to actually be shagging the skank anyway :ROFLMAO:

I can only remember back-in-the-day when I stupidly married one of this Species, when the Great Game they played on a night out was "Who could pull the UGLIEST or fattest bird" to which they'd laugh all about their sordid antics on the coach to away games. I doubt its any different now

Is there anybody at Wigan with a reputation for doinking anything with a pulse?

Reactions: 7
On the lookout for info you footie folks.
Skanky price appears to be throwing hints about that it's been doinking a Wigan player recently.
Any ideas who this idiot is?
Jeez whoever he is he's deffo won The Prize for the ugliest, most minging shag!🤣
Eww I’m not sure who they would be but she’s riddled 🤢🤢

Reactions: 4
I'm feeling old with Fabregas/Bardsley/Cleverly etc all retiring

Reactions: 9
How the duck did he swing that. She’s beautiful and he looks like he’s going to offer me £6.99 for a PlayStation 5 in GameStop or Cex
I'm just hoping they still like each other after living together properly( well if he ends up at a Spanish team) as Edurne & Yanay live in Spain still
---
More Wedding pics

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She looks like she’s having a baby girl judging from the colour of the balloons. If this doesn’t change that a h‘s attitude nothing ever will.
If anything this will probably make him worse. He knows now that she’s pretty much tied to him for the next 18 years and can use that to manipulate her, it’s sad.

• Sad
I hope he wont do it again but the odds on that arnt good. Thats another reason I dont want him back playing as if his team loses especially if he misses a pen/open goal etc :mad: And he will def make sure she can't record/photograph evidence this time

Reactions: 14
She looks like she’s having a baby girl judging from the colour of the balloons. If this doesn’t change that a h‘s attitude nothing ever will.
I bet he was one of those men that had a tantrum because it wasn’t a boy

• Sad
  • Haha
I was at a wedding the other day with an ex wolves player on loan to Everton last year, now moving to Leicester. He’s gutted they didn’t buy him

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I was at a wedding the other day with an ex wolves player on loan to Everton last year, now moving to Leicester. He’s gutted they didn’t buy him
poor guy I expected him to stay in Prem as still a decent player. oh & is his wife as lovely as she seems she's 1 of my fave wags

Reactions: 8
poor guy I expected him to stay in Prem as still a decent player. oh & is his wife as lovely as she seems she's 1 of my fave wags
She is lovely, they both are. He was clearly emotional at the fact he’d had to leave. Gave the impression they wanted him to stay but couldn’t afford it, Everton said wait until 1st July but then Leicester swooped it and offered more money to wolves

• Sad
Being dragged away at a moment's notice is not easy! I got carted off to the other end of the country at 8 months pregnant having made all the preps for the birth of our child, the baby's room & everything to end up living in a bloody hotel room until the week before when he finally got a rental property sorted. Even then I had none of the baby's stuff with us. No happy memories at all . Mind you there are not many happy memories contained in our seven year marriage bearing in mind he was the archetypal "Footballer"..................................
I never envy any of these girls because I know the truth behind the facade :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’ve seen Tyler Morton (young LFC player) liking memes about the Mendy case on instagram 🙄 annoyed tf outta me.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.