Footballers & Wags #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This was my thoughts too, but I guess money talks šŸ’°
Ange, Jota & Mooy off in the space of a month šŸ˜­ Ange I understand because he was always gonna move to the prem one day, and Mooy I think is retiring due to injury? But the whole Jota to Saudi at 24 thing is baffling.

Reactions: 7
Ange, Jota & Mooy off in the space of a month šŸ˜­ Ange I understand because he was always gonna move to the prem one day, and Mooy I think is retiring due to injury? But the whole Jota to Saudi at 24 thing is baffling.
Yeah Mooys been carrying a back injury for a while now and you could tell it was having an impact when he was playing, but Iā€™m gutted to be losing him as he was unreal for us. Jota Iā€™d be fine with him moving to the prem or somewhere in like Germany, France etc but Saudi at his age and with his ability is mental. Didnā€™t expect that at all

Reactions: 6
from the upshot

When Arsenal completed a deal for Kai Havertz on Wednesday, fans were wondering why the club chose to unveil their star signing in an overgrown bamboo shack, surrounded by verdant tropical vegetation.​
Had they dragged him to a remote corner of the Borneo jungle for a bushtucker medical trial? Or perhaps it was another timely plug for Visit Rwanda?​
It turns out Kai had actually slipped away from Chelsea teammate Kepa Arrizabalagaā€™s wedding reception in Marbella, dodging the chorizo canapĆ©s and flutes of Veuve Clicquot to pose in his new Gunners kit.​
Bet that went down well with the groomā€¦​

• Haha
Reactions: 10
from the upshot

When Arsenal completed a deal for Kai Havertz on Wednesday, fans were wondering why the club chose to unveil their star signing in an overgrown bamboo shack, surrounded by verdant tropical vegetation.​
Had they dragged him to a remote corner of the Borneo jungle for a bushtucker medical trial? Or perhaps it was another timely plug for Visit Rwanda?​
It turns out Kai had actually slipped away from Chelsea teammate Kepa Arrizabalagaā€™s wedding reception in Marbella, dodging the chorizo canapĆ©s and flutes of Veuve Clicquot to pose in his new Gunners kit.​
Bet that went down well with the groomā€¦​
They were at two weddings that weekend and it was taken at the wedding on the Friday not kepa son the Saturday

Reactions: 10
Just when I thought it couldnā€™t get any worse šŸ˜­ Someone said it looks like a lifejacket ffs šŸ’€

• Haha
Reactions: 8
least none of her face or anything more specific to her, as could be awks when they split

Reactions: 6
least none of her face or anything more specific to her, as could be awks when they split
the bottom left one says ā€œI love you Millyā€ written in sand I think, I like tattoos and know itā€™s common to get them for partners/spouses, but usually itā€™s a name or anniversary date not 5 big Polaroids that are so darkly shaded theyā€™d struggle to be ever be covered up šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.