Footballers & Wags #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hate all these players signing for teams in Saudi, just feel so wrong. And all about money

Reactions: 18
Losing Ange and Jota in the same month 💔💔 Shocked that a player from the SPFL is heading to Saudi, and Jota is still so young as well. Such a waste

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Losing Ange and Jota in the same month 💔💔 Shocked that a player from the SPFL is heading to Saudi, and Jota is still so young as well. Such a waste
Crazy decision, a prem team would have come in for him either this year or next.

Reactions: 7
I bet all these players will be loaned to Newcastle because they’re owned by PIF. Corrupt as duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Marcus Rashford has had dinner with Natalia Zoppa. Didn’t Jack Grealish slide into her DMs a while back?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Marcus Rashford has had dinner with Natalia Zoppa. Didn’t Jack Grealish slide into her DMs a while back?
She’s got the personality of a ryvita that girl - and so rude! She was in a restaurant I was in Manchester not long after her love island days and way she was with the staff 🤢

Reactions: 13
really wish LFC would ditch Nike because the Minecraft Battenberg away kit is not it… 😒

IMG_7572.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
David dg still has no contract. Think Utd have been piss poor in their treatment of him.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.